ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is going to be the 2019 Chiefs breakout player?
BossChief 04:54 PM 07-21-2019
I say Damien Williams ends up a star in this offense.

Top 5 fantasy back
[Reply]
scho63 05:37 PM 07-21-2019
I say one of our two depth recievers, either D-Rob or Mecole. I think defenses are going to double Kelce and Tyreek and sometimes Watkins. I think the two other guys will always see single coverage in a 3 wide set.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:38 PM 07-21-2019
Nnadi by nature is gonna ball out this year.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:56 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Nnadi by nature is gonna ball out this year.
Ya man I really like Nnadi, I think he's going to be a big part of our improved D line.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:27 PM 07-21-2019
I'd say Damien Williams by default, just because of the position he plays and how much he's going to be involved in the game plan/amount of touches he'll receive - even if the Chiefs pass more. He'll be involved in the passing game a lot because that's where he excels.

This is why you don't need to invest heavily in a starting RB in this league (although there are exceptions for those once in a generational talents - Peterson, Barkley etc), especially if you have a kickass starting QB.

Williams doesn't cost the Chiefs hardly anything for playing at a workhorse position, and he's easily going to put up 1500+ all purpose yds, 15 TD's. That's good production without having to spend big money or use high draft picks.

Still wish Kareem Hunt was on this team though. I usually fall on the side of "I don't give a rats ass what players do off the field, not my problem". Sucks to see a great talent go like that and get nothing in return for him.

But if we're going to talk about something other than the obvious choice, I'd say either Kendall Fuller or Sammy Watkins....at least I really hope so. CB still remains iffy. I'm just not that confident in Breeland/Ward running 1/2.

But who knows....could be one of the OL too.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:28 PM 07-21-2019
Thornhill.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:57 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Anthony Hitchens

BJ Kissel talked about him a couple weeks ago on his pod and said Hitchens had to think so much last year that he wasn’t comfortable. He also had a really bad chest injury that lingered all year and slowed him down.

Last year was also the first time he played in a 3-4 in college or in Dallas. Spags simple system should really let him make plays.
I agree Hitchens will look more like Dallas Hitchens rather than last years hurt, out of place, and thinking too much Hitchens.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:04 PM 07-21-2019
It'll be a linebacker. Not sure which one.

I'm hopeful that Tanoh will find his niche at some point, but there's a lot of competition now at his spots. I think he's a long shot at this point.
[Reply]
el borracho 07:14 PM 07-21-2019
If “breakout “ = radically improved production at his position

Probably- Thornhill.
Hopefully- Ward
Would be nice- Saunders
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:15 PM 07-21-2019
Mahomes- he is going to break records and take care of unfinished business.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:22 PM 07-21-2019
I will go with Mecole Hardman. Me thinks he will make huge plays. They can't cover everyone, and he will be left single coverage most imo.
[Reply]
O.city 07:25 PM 07-21-2019
Outside the box but I think ogbah could be a nice fit on the dl

Maybe kpass
[Reply]
BossChief 07:30 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Outside the box but I think ogbah could be a nice fit on the dl

Maybe kpass
No love for Okafor?

Dudes been recognized by all the coaches as standing out.
[Reply]
FAX 07:38 PM 07-21-2019
My vote goes to Jimmy "Smallpox" Palmero.

FAX
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:58 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes- he is going to break records and take care of unfinished business.
Mahomes broke out last year. Even if he does break records and gets a ring, I don't think that would be breaking out.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:01 PM 07-21-2019
Pringle
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up