ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the Star sending to training camp?
BlackOp 11:57 AM 07-21-2019
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:-)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:10 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I can't believe Angie still has a job. Even after it all blew up in her face.

What in the actual fuck
she doesn't tweet anymore

she's as good as dead
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:12 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is wrong, they have a contract.

Next year that contract will go to someone else.
Oh there is another CBS affiliate in KC? Serious question.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:14 PM 07-21-2019
This is wrong, they have a contract.

Next year that contract will go to someone else.

I am sure that I read on here that they were not going to allow KCTV5 to have pre season games.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:17 PM 07-21-2019
I have searched and cannot find that so I guess I am wrong.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:18 PM 07-21-2019
With Terez Paylor’s reporting and the content on kcchiefs.com (usually solid training camp coverage), you can make the KC Star and their whale-sized fake news reporter irrelevant in your life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am sure that I read on here that they were not going to allow KCTV5 to have pre season games.
Marty tweeted that next year the Chiefs will shop the contract to other TV stations.

You don't have to be a CBS affiliate to get preseason games.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 03:12 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke
stop right there
[Reply]
Coagula 03:27 PM 07-21-2019
Interesting question, given the egg on their faces from the Tyreek affair.
[Reply]
notorious 03:51 PM 07-21-2019
They should give them a special section that faces into a brick wall.
[Reply]
oldman 04:01 PM 07-21-2019
Marty tweeted that next year the Chiefs will shop the contract to other TV stations.

You don't have to be a CBS affiliate to get preseason games.
The local NBC station (41) and the local ABC station (9) don't get any pre-season games and 9 only airs the Chiefs when the play MNF or ESPN games. You know both would be glad to take Hy-Vee or Continental Siding money. I don't remember who gets the NFL games, but it's not KCTV5.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:07 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke, and nothing will happen except fans being removed who heckle her excessively.

I guess I’ll get removed when I stand behind her & moo.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:20 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Except this anything but "business as usual"...The Star just issued another editorial "hit piece" on Hill...when he wasn't suspended.

This is deliberate and continuous character assassination...reporting half-truths...it's bizarre.

In a just world...they deserve to get their ass kicked.
I absolutely agree, but Reek getting in a pissing match with them will only make things worst. Tyreek being laser focused on the game and enjoying himself will absolutely kill them inside. Leave the trolling to the fans on Twitter to make them look foolish to anyone who still pays attention to them. He’ll do them a favor if he sinks to their level.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I guess I’ll get removed when I stand behind her & moo.
media sit in the tent at the top of the hill
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:55 PM 07-21-2019
Dear Clark Hunt, and Gracie,

How much do you really need KCTV5's money? Do something for your fans, Stifle them.

What good is having money if you can't kill a newspaper because of it caustic actions towards your team? A TV station who thought of themselves first and your partnership last. A radio station who is shopping KK's shares for a loan. Couldn't you have some fun with the billions you have access to?

be a leader, not a bean counter.

When Hank Stram was let go (fired) he went to the court for a ruling on his contract having to be honored, why not look into the same for KCTV5. the Star, and Radio 810?

Show some class to the fans and "Say no" to click bait press.

Maybe you could buy the Star after it crashes and burns. Maybe start a sports newspaper? OK I went to far.

Please think about it?

signed,

Don't Get Mad, Get Even ,
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:12 PM 07-21-2019
Idk, my personal hope is that they send Brooke and every player ignores her questions for as long as she remains here.

Better believe those guys do not like her, or Riconi, or the editorial board people, Florio, etc. Show some unity and shut those fucks down when they come into the building.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up