ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the Star sending to training camp?
BlackOp 11:57 AM 07-21-2019
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:-)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 07-21-2019
I don't think Tyreek will have media availability for awhile.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:14 PM 07-21-2019
I didnt read anywhere that I remember who it has to be made available to media.
But technically arent the practice squad and equipment management part of the team....
They can always decide who gets to ask what in press conferences , and again there is no guideline on what is an answer ... they should just quack at reporters they dont want to give answers to
[Reply]
oldman 01:23 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm going to guess Hunt clemency wins out here. They'll all get credentials.

But the players may be..."short" with their answers.

And you won't see any exclusives.

Enjoy reporting about football and football only.
I think you're probably right. I'm guessing there may be some additional insight given to some outlets while KCTV5 and the Star reporters have to visit with UDFAs. It's your turn to shine, Karen K!!!
[Reply]
PHOG 01:24 PM 07-21-2019
Take a cue from Bellicheat, short curt answers, and looks as if you want to kill.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:27 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I wouldn’t blame Tyreek for being short or rude with certain members of the media, but it’s probably best for him to take the high road. Just go on with your usual business as if nothing happened. No need to make a story of it every week if he can avoid it.
Except this anything but "business as usual"...The Star just issued another editorial "hit piece" on Hill...when he wasn't suspended.

This is deliberate and continuous character assassination...reporting half-truths...it's bizarre.

In a just world...they deserve to get their ass kicked.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:31 PM 07-21-2019
Who cares. The “interviews” from the media are dog shit anyway. I could .literally not read a single article from training camp, and be perfectly fine. The questions and answers are pointless. Athletes have been trained to answer questions by talking but not really saying anything.

Bring on the regular season.
Everything up until that point is just jerking off.

Though I do hope that the star and KCTV5 get absolutely zero answers other than “no comment”
[Reply]
wazu 01:35 PM 07-21-2019
I really don’t rely on the Star or any local TV stations for Chiefs coverage. Not out of spite, there are just much better sources for info. The Star could stop covering the Chiefs altogether and it would take me a long time to notice.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:36 PM 07-21-2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:38 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Who cares.
I do...as this is kind of uncharted waters.

To what level are Chiefs forced to reciprocate information to a meida entity actively trying to undermine them? This hasn't been normal, measured reporting on their product...they are trying to destroy careers and reputations on cherry-picked information. They are using the Chiefs as a device to usher in social engineering concepts...not actually cover the sport.

Where does the line get drawn in this scenario?
[Reply]
chinaski 01:42 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
:-)

I'm not going to listen to any media pundits this season...AT ALL.

I'll get my news from here and maybe BJ Kissel's homerisms, but otherwise I am just going to enjoy the ride. Screw them, they make the experience less enjoyable anyway.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:03 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Hopefully it will get lying, racist beat-writers...who character assassinate players until they are suspended removed too.

Eye for an eye...they deserve to sweat.

I have zero sympathy for what happens to them...they made their choice.
It won't get them removed, or the Chiefs would just not give them passes.
They did make their choices. If a person behaves in the manner in which you suggest they will be punished for it and then most likely be pissed at the Chiefs for removing them.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:04 PM 07-21-2019
Isn't the more interesting question surrounding how KCTV5 is going to cover things?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:06 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
There will be some media repercussions , rather it's short answers or pulled passes.
If it were me I'd yank the Stars for the season, yank KCTV5s after preseason and let all the other local stations have the in depth interviews and exclusives.
They can all earn theirs back.
You do realize that the Chiefs have already removed KCTV5 for pre season games. I understand but that means that there will be no local access via TV for fans to see the games.
So the fans lose that access and now you want them to remove for games from the local fans? Yeah that is cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of stupid shit right there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You do realize that the Chiefs have already removed KCTV5 for pre season games. I understand but that means that there will be no local access via TV for fans to see the games.
So the fans lose that access and now you want them to remove for games from the local fans? Yeah that is cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of stupid shit right there.
This is wrong, they have a contract.

Next year that contract will go to someone else.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:09 PM 07-21-2019
I can't believe Angie still has a job. Even after it all blew up in her face.

What in the actual fuck
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up