ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the Star sending to training camp?
BlackOp 11:57 AM 07-21-2019
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:-)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:59 AM 07-21-2019
An intern
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
An intern
Someone with a fake beard and dark sunglasses...

By intern...you mean Fat Brooke is going? That's actually an insult to interns...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 07-21-2019
I'm going to guess Hunt clemency wins out here. They'll all get credentials.

But the players may be..."short" with their answers.

And you won't see any exclusives.

Enjoy reporting about football and football only.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:21 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:-)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.

This kind of thought process will get a fan removed. And rightfully so.
[Reply]
wazu 12:25 PM 07-21-2019
I really don’t think the majority of fans even know who Brooke Pryor is or that they’re supposed to be mad. I also don’t think the Chiefs organization or players will retaliate. They have a Superbowl to win.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:26 PM 07-21-2019
Instead of heckling the reporters and getting thrown out of training camp, I suggest cheering excessively any time Tyreek does anything right. That will let them know who we support.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
This kind of thought process will get a fan removed. And rightfully so.
Hopefully it will get lying, racist beat-writers...who character assassinate players until they are suspended removed too.

Eye for an eye...they deserve to sweat.

I have zero sympathy for what happens to them...they made their choice.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 12:32 PM 07-21-2019
There will be some media repercussions , rather it's short answers or pulled passes.
If it were me I'd yank the Stars for the season, yank KCTV5s after preseason and let all the other local stations have the in depth interviews and exclusives.
They can all earn theirs back.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:38 PM 07-21-2019
Alyssa Milano
[Reply]
PHOG 12:40 PM 07-21-2019
The Editorial Board? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
The Editorial Board? :-)
this is exactly what should happen

revoke access for the sportswriters

give it to the editorial board

watch the hilarious embarrassing questions and non-answers that follow

with zero insight about football in whatever they write

HILL'S FIRST PRACTICE FRAUGHT WITH CONTROVERSY

By The KC Star Editorial Board

Originally Posted by :
It was a controversial day at Chiefs training camp. Patrick Mahomes made several nice passes, some of which were caught by alleged domestic abuser Tyreek Hill. He appeared to show no remorse whatsoever when he hauled them in for long gains.

At one point, the Chiefs didn't even send a defense out to stop Tyreek Hill. it would appear they will even subvert the rules of their own pointless game to make a horrible monster look good.

Hill did not speak to reporters after practice. What is he hiding? Is he afraid we'll ask questions the NFL and Johnson County DA won't?

Several children approached Hill for autographs after practice, but none of them allowed him to touch them, and he quickly signed and move on to the next fan. It's clear how the public views Hill.

[Reply]
RunKC 12:56 PM 07-21-2019
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke, and nothing will happen except fans being removed who heckle her excessively.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:04 PM 07-21-2019
I hope Brooke interviews Tyreek and he grabs her by the throat and gives her a falcon punch.

Oh wait, that might be bad.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:07 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I hope Brooke interviews Tyreek and he grabs her by the throat and gives her a falcon punch.

Oh wait, that might be bad.
I wouldn’t blame Tyreek for being short or rude with certain members of the media, but it’s probably best for him to take the high road. Just go on with your usual business as if nothing happened. No need to make a story of it every week if he can avoid it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up