ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Welcome back Dane.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 AM 07-20-2019
Okay so here's the deal:

First, welcome back to the forum. I pretty much figured you weren't going to stay gone for long, I mean how could you? There's way too much going on.

Secondly, I don't recall where we were at in our ongoing tumultuous relationship when you last split, so I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any affronts to your person and hopefully we can get this latest stint in the joint off to a good foot.

Finally, I'm a bigger prick than ever and that has more to do with one third of the current mod team being completely useless than it does with anything you may say or do, so don't let my cold pricklies rub you the wrong way friend.

Here's to a warm fuzzy, and welcome back.

Your pal,

Sweets.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
So... he's not gonna make an appearance?
the storm is gathering

[Reply]
scho63 12:14 PM 07-21-2019
Dane McCloud was Cooper Barrett before Cooper Barrett but with a little more football knowledge
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:55 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
:-) like your opinion matters to me

Who is the worthless twat?

You dont even know me.
Lewdog has tapped out bigger and hairier men than you who hail from countries with far more respect and clout than Canada. I saw film of him wrassling a Latvian or possibly Bulgarian gentleman...in the early 2000's. It was impressive. You shouldn't disrespect Lew.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:57 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Dane McCloud was Cooper Barrett before Cooper Barrett but with a little more football knowledge
There is literally nothing similar about these two posters.
[Reply]
TimBone 01:28 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I heard it from someone when i was at Shoe Carnival, asshole. They were having a BOGO sale on Skechers.
Hey, is that BOGO sale still going on??
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:38 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I sometimes wonder if he used the board as an anger outlet, since in private interactions I had with him here and elsewhere he was nothing like that.

Perhaps after he left he took up kick boxing or something. :-)
lol I could see Dane at Rexkwondo
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:42 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Lewdog has tapped out bigger and hairier men than you who hail from countries with far more respect and clout than Canada. I saw film of him wrassling a Latvian or possibly Bulgarian gentleman...in the early 2000's. It was impressive. You shouldn't disrespect Lew.
He once literally ate a mans dick off, but it was in international waters so they couldn’t prosecute
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Dear God man no. In a thousand lifetimes no.
[Reply]
bricks 07:29 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
:-)

Sure

I believe all that.

*Pfffttt hahaha disrespect Lew? I don’t fall victim to bullies with a low sense of self
[Reply]
bricks 07:45 PM 07-21-2019
The attempt of psychological manipulation here is terrible. Some of you guys should feel cheesed!
[Reply]
Sorry 12:54 AM 07-22-2019
Cooper put a move on his own momma
[Reply]
Kman34 06:01 AM 07-22-2019
:-).... Cooper is not even a pimple on Danes ass...
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:05 AM 07-22-2019
when kcchiefs.com had their message board, there was a guy named Chief Arrowhead, who had a eerily similar writing style to Cooper. Its was a font-a-palooza with endless googling, much like it is here.

Dane, while I have not had much if any interaction with, aside from laughing from the sidelines, is lightyears ahead of what Cooper could ever hope to be. Dane blows up, but he's a model of consistency, and this place is far better with him in it IMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:45 PM 08-23-2019
get your ass in a thread and post, pussy
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:37 PM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
get your ass in a thread and post, pussy
This was very anti-climactic and disappointing.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up