ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:42 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
It really pisses me off how he portrays Chiefs fans has souless fans that only care about having Hill back on the team. He honestly believes we don't give two shits about the child.

There is no damn proof that Tyreek did anything to the child, other than the words of a woman that is starting to look more and more dishonest by the day. Also, why keep bringing up the broken arm. Its already been determined that the break was the result of a normal fall.

EDIT

AND his hang up with the verbal "threat". He evidently hears it completely different than a normal person. He has no idea what the context of that statement was. Honestly, nobody does except Tyreek and any people he explained it to. My personal belief is that that was not a physical threat. Sounded more like a legal threat to me.
The real problem is people like ross Tucker are still retweeting WTFlorio and tweeting stuff like "well, how DID Hill's son arm get broke? He owes us an explanation", like "he fell and put his arm out to break the fall" isn't explanation enough.

it's bullshit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:43 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Will never.

****ing.

Happen.

That's the "Skipper" to DaFap's "little buddy". Check out the revolving pictures at the top of the forum.
There, in the midst of salad and follicle deprivation, you will find one lone skinny guy.
Yeah, when BRC started talking politics, DF threatened to ban EVERYONE :-)

WTF!?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:52 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I remember you too...props.

I wish I could access the original thread but SUATO me banned from it....****ing slobbering ape-human.
:-)
[Reply]
007 03:04 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, when BRC started talking politics, DF threatened to ban EVERYONE :-)

WTF!?
You do realize that was a joke.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:22 AM 07-20-2019
You do realize that was a joke.
DaFace has a sense of humor?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:41 AM 07-20-2019
:-):-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:34 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is a reason he failed at being a corporate attorney...think about that. Who the **** dedicates their life to defending corporations...you have to be one soul-less **** to gravitate to that. Thing is..he failed at it and became a blogger. He learned that by making "controversial" announcements..it got him attention...like the time he said Bradshaw was killed. The Hill obsession is a natural progression of this...exploit for attention.

My take is he's a highly functioning sociopath...that can mimic social empathy on air in small doses. He only does this to get a result..not because it's in earnest.
Yes, to have no remorse over what he did is disturbing. I agree with your diagnosis. This dude is straight up sick.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 AM 07-20-2019
Very articulate Hammock. I never would have imagined you sound like that.

That you is clearly not the CP you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 AM 07-20-2019
He's a very quietish lad.
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:16 AM 07-20-2019

AND his hang up with the verbal "threat". He evidently hears it completely different than a normal person. He has no idea what the context of that statement was. Honestly, nobody does except Tyreek and any people he explained it to. My personal belief is that that was not a physical threat. Sounded more like a legal threat to me.
Thats kind of the way I see it, but, I guess its subject to interpretation. I spent all day on the tractor doing some farm work, and listened to multiple sports/foot ball talk shows, and I can say I never heard one host see it any other way than what Florio is saying. Kind of disgusting, but some people are just in the news reporting for the big event, regardless of any common sense involved.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 06:26 AM 07-20-2019
The real problem is people like ross Tucker are still retweeting WTFlorio and tweeting stuff like "well, how DID Hill's son arm get broke? He owes us an explanation", like "he fell and put his arm out to break the fall" isn't explanation enough.

it's bullshit.

My wife broke her Radius Bone in her arm trying to break her fall. Tripped on a sprinkler head next to a sidewalk. Anyone know what bone Hill's son broke ?
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:42 AM 07-20-2019
Im far enough out of the area to not pick up 610 on the radio. Is there a place online, I can hear Florios segment from yesterday? Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:39 AM 07-20-2019
It really pisses me off how he portrays Chiefs fans has souless fans that only care about having Hill back on the team. He honestly believes we don't give two shits about the child.

There is no damn proof that Tyreek did anything to the child, other than the words of a woman that is starting to look more and more dishonest by the day. Also, why keep bringing up the broken arm. Its already been determined that the break was the result of a normal fall.

EDIT

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:14 AM 07-20-2019
I'm going to really enjoy watching Chiefs fans follow Florio around for years to come.
[Reply]
FAX 08:22 AM 07-20-2019
News to me ... but welcome news, at that.

Perhaps this would be a good time for Mr. DaFace to honor us with a few well-constructed, amusing anecdotes.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up