ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
007 04:59 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
my work is done here. On to talk with your buddy Trump.
Dude. Save that for DC please.
[Reply]
007 05:00 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. I'm tempted to just boot everyone from the thread. :-)
Do it
[Reply]
jettio 05:04 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He should be announcing his departure from football analysis like he promised.

GTFO bitch.

And stay down.
I just want him off NBC and it would be great if Chiefs and player agents quietly let NBC sports know that they will not be available for pregame feature stories with NBC unless Florio's show disappears.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:28 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
So what...is he gay or something? Seriously have no idea...
I don’t know if he’s gay or not either, but it is obvious he gobbles cock.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:34 PM 07-19-2019
:-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:01 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

This choad is actually SCOLDING people

:-) :-)
Of course he is. Virtually the entire media coverage of Hill has been nothing but an excuse to scold us -- how we're bad people (compared to media elites) because we care more about 40-times than domestic violence. The narrative is clear, and they are flooding the zone with it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:08 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Of course he is. Virtually the entire media coverage of Hill has been nothing but an excuse to scold us -- how we're bad people (compared to media elites) because we care more about 40-times than domestic violence. The narrative is clear, and they are flooding the zone with it.
Yeah....

That's why it's fun to say stuff like "You're just mad because another young black man isn't going to jail."

It's ****ing funny.

These insincere virtue signalling cunts deserve nothing but their own rhetoric barfed upon them.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:13 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ah, you might want to log out and take a break from CP. You're taking internet posts very seriously here.

You are really turning into one dog shit poster and it's not sarcasm.
Which part is incorrect? I have evidence to support my position; you, apparently, have your emotions.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:18 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Which part is incorrect? I have evidence to support my position; you, apparently, have your emotions.
You're not really stating a position. You're sanctimoniously lecturing people about how they should/shouldn't riff on Florio.

You're just policing the things people say. Settle down.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:05 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Emotions? Over a sarcastic post?

I think you're the one wrapped with emotions mate, since you seem to continue saying chief fan like it's still clever or that it was ever clever.

You're a parody of yourself at this point and you can't stop giving yourself the worlds biggest self pat on thr back. Why? It's silly.

The whole CP obsession and in general with absolutely having to be the first one right and not change an opinion ever is hilarious. Who gives a flying fuck? It doesn't really matter if someone got the opinion right day 1, day 2 or day 93. It only matters that they fucking got there.

But I mean, keep patting yourself on the back and telling yourselr that you're the smartest person in the room. If you tell yourself that hey you'll eventually convince yourself, right?

You can post better but you choose not to and I'm not certain why. People should absolutely change opinions when actual facts continue to build up and it should be encouraged.

Oh and get the fuck over Kareem Hunt finally. It was almost a year ago now ffs
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 PM 07-19-2019
Show no mercy Clay!! Go for the jugular
[Reply]
TEX 09:21 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Emotions? Over a sarcastic post?

I think you're the one wrapped with emotions mate, since you seem to continue saying chief fan like it's still clever or that it was ever clever.

You're a parody of yourself at this point and you can't stop giving yourself the worlds biggest self pat on thr back. Why? It's silly.

The whole CP obsession and in general with absolutely having to be the first one right and not change an opinion ever is hilarious. Who gives a flying ****? It doesn't really matter if someone got the opinion right day 1, day 2 or day 93. It only matters that they ****ing got there.

But I mean, keep patting yourself on the back and telling yourselr that you're the smartest person in the room. If you tell yourself that hey you'll eventually convince yourself, right?

You can post better but you choose not to and I'm not certain why. People should absolutely change opinions when actual facts continue to build up and it should be encouraged.

Oh and get the **** over Kareem Hunt finally. It was almost a year ago now ffs
Naw, when you try to bury someone first thing without all the facts, that says quite a bit about a person.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:32 AM 07-20-2019
The comments on his site are heavily edited to show almost only responses that support his narrative.

That's kind of frightening...how easy it is to manipulate people into thinking what you want them to. Just trick the herd into thinking everyone is in agreement on a false story...so they begin parrot it and it slowly becomes fact.

Germany says hello...

Florio is a fucking creeper in RL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The comments on his site are heavily edited to show almost only responses that support his narrative.

That's kind of frightening...how easy it is to manipulate people into thinking what you want them to. Just trick the herd into thinking everyone is in agreement on a false story...so they begin parrot it and it slowly becomes fact.

Germany says hello...
you need to listen to my rant on the spoken podcast

19:45-28:15

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:42 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you need to listen to my rant on the spoken podcast

19:45-28:15

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true
You did nice work on this ordeal...we were only a handful that called this out from day one.

I was probably one of the first to suggest that Crystal might be crazy...and 2014 possibly didn't go down how it was reported.

Props...we're doing god's work.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up