ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>CATS trailer. Welcome to the new nightmare.
Kiimo 04:04 PM 07-18-2019
You thought IT was scary?

The fuck is this? I want to die.

This looks like a fake fan trailer. They finally did it. They invented catgirls that even anime fans wouldn’t want to fuck.

One night. One chance. Watch the #CatsMovie trailer now. pic.twitter.com/7XwCx79xOh

— Universal PicturesUK (@universaluk) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
sd4chiefs 04:44 PM 07-18-2019
No thanks. My Wife and I went to see the musical 25 years ago and walked out halfway through it because it was so stupid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:53 PM 07-18-2019
People who love this musical need to be psychologically examined.
[Reply]
Fish 05:00 PM 07-18-2019
Nah.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:07 PM 07-18-2019
The CGI is somehow worse than Sonic and they had to apologize and start over.

This freakin thing is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. Everyone in this cast has to be slowly dawning to the realization that they spent 8 months working on the biggest trainwreck in years.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:03 PM 07-18-2019
Ugh. Longest night at the theater I ever experienced. I'd sooner sit through a marathon of Bay's Transformer movies than watch this crap. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:27 AM 07-19-2019
I mean, I didn’t hate the musical as much as some of you guys apparently did(saw it as a kid, to be fair)but was anyone asking for this to become a movie? Really? Who the fuck was sitting around thinking “I hope they make Cats into a movie”?
[Reply]
smith11 12:44 AM 07-19-2019
i dunno i kind of like a movie that shows a little pussy
[Reply]
listopencil 12:22 PM 07-19-2019
I just saw this a few minutes ago. It disturbed me.

[Reply]
DaFace 12:50 PM 07-19-2019
I'm a bit of a theatre geek, and I don't mind the stage version (though it's far from my favorite).

This is...a bold choice. I'm going to feel bad for all of the actors if the general look ends up just creeping people out. They're really a pretty solid group, and nothing in their performance has anything to do with the creepy look.
[Reply]
loochy 01:37 PM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The CGI is somehow worse than Sonic and they had to apologize and start over.

This freakin thing is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. Everyone in this cast has to be slowly dawning to the realization that they spent 8 months working on the biggest trainwreck in years.
I've always kinda wondered if somewhere about halfway through something like this the directors, producers and editors went "man, isn't this a complete piece of shit..." but soldiered forth because they were pot committed.

Surely they didn't get ready to start cutting trailers on it and thought "hell yes, we nailed it!"

Everyone closely associated with this project has to know it's trash. Right?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:18 PM 07-19-2019
Since I've never seen it and only know the one stupid song from it...can someone tell me why the trailer looks like shit?

I never gave crap one about this musical, so I guess I have no reference point.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:24 PM 07-19-2019
It can't possibly work.

The musical isn't a movie. It's not meant to be a movie. The musical is a series of vignettes about a bunch of these weird magic cats. Each vignette is told with its individual song and dance number and almost no dialogue to connect one from the other. It's literally, "Here's this cat! Here's another one! Here's another one!"

For some musicals, that kind of thing can work on occasion. On stage.

When you're on the big screen, you generally need... like... you know... a plot. A story to latch onto.

There is no story in CATS. This was one of the worst musicals they could have thought to put on the big screen.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:24 PM 07-19-2019
I mean this might be better:

NSFW
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up