ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuller taking #29 (Berry) jersey number
BlackOp 04:23 AM 06-17-2019
I thought this was interesting...considering Berry hasn't signed with anyone. Shortly after Fuller talked about it...NFL.com announces 3 teams are interested in Berry.

Obviously, what happened last season didn't sit well with KC brass...otherwise they would usually hold off on issuing his number a few months after he was released.

It was a "Um, yeah...you're not coming back. Have a nice life." move..."enjoy the money you stole from us."
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:34 PM 06-18-2019
He’s not welcomed back to Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
loochy 03:37 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He can read? Who knew!
Say what you want about him, but the man isn't dumb
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:39 PM 06-18-2019
I would like to know all sides of the story.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:38 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Say what you want about him, but the man isn't dumb
I suggested he might not be able to read, but the man ass-raped and NFL teams bank account, so yeah he's pretty savvy at that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:57 PM 06-18-2019
Fuller actually has balls. Played with a broken hand I believe
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:21 PM 06-18-2019
I suggested he might not be able to read, but the man ass-raped and NFL teams bank account, so yeah he's pretty savvy at that.
Eric Berry didn't put a gun to the Chiefs heads and force them to sign him to that deal. You mean to tell me you wouldn't sign with the Chiefs if they offered you that money? Don't hate Eric Berry for that.. Hate the way contracts are setup in the NFL, if anything.

Lets not forget that when Ricky Williams signed a deal based pretty much totally on his performance... The result? Everyone called him an idiot. So I don't know what you want these NFL players to do. Damned if they do damned if they don't pretty much.

NFL players get hurt and can't play but still get paid their guaranteed money. It happens all the time just the reality of the NFL. It's not like Eric Berry wanted to get hurt or get cancer...
[Reply]
-King- 06:47 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Eric Berry didn't put a gun to the Chiefs heads and force them to sign him to that deal. You mean to tell me you wouldn't sign with the Chiefs if they offered you that money? Don't hate Eric Berry for that.. Hate the way contracts are setup in the NFL, if anything.

Lets not forget that when Ricky Williams signed a deal based pretty much totally on his performance... The result? Everyone called him an idiot. So I don't know what you want these NFL players to do. Damned if they do damned if they don't pretty much.

NFL players get hurt and can't play but still get paid their guaranteed money. It happens all the time just the reality of the NFL. It's not like Eric Berry wanted to get hurt or get cancer...
Yup. Richard Sherman negotiated a performance based contract and he was ridiculed for it.

It sucks what happened to Berry but I'm not going to blame him or turn on him for being injured. Injuries are part of sports and players have to protect themselves financially in case of one.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:34 PM 06-18-2019

In this case I just want the fucker to go away, never darken the KC area with his broke-dick shadow, not expect to be anything but boo'd in this city, and let us move on and forget his lazy ass ever existed.

So I don't give a fuck how he got into the contract, I'm more concerned that the motherfucking cunt strung fools along making people believe he'd return.

So contract or not, he fucked Chiefs nation out of greed, now he just needs to go away and stay away, or some of us will remind him how much he disgusts us and never want him to return.

You can feel free to kiss his ass.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:28 PM 06-18-2019
Well said! Guy was an embarrassment on the sidelines every week, looking like a comatose, LA skid row hobo with his "possee" of equally useless turds.
Good riddance, and please don't return for any reason whatsoever. Go to the park with Smith and feed the pigeons.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:43 PM 06-18-2019
In this case I just want the ****er to go away, never darken the KC area with his broke-dick shadow, not expect to be anything but boo'd in this city, and let us move on and forget his lazy ass ever existed.

So I don't give a **** how he got into the contract, I'm more concerned that the mother****ing **** strung fools along making people believe he'd return.

So contract or not, he ****ed Chiefs nation out of greed, now he just needs to go away and stay away, or some of us will remind him how much he disgusts us and never want him to return.

You want to forget about him yet you constantly post about him. How many times have you posted in this thread? You are like a guy who keeps bitching about his ex-girlfriend after he dumps her. Get over Eric Berry already.

You want him to go away? Well you got your wish, he is gone. The hell you still posting about him for?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:20 AM 06-19-2019
Fuck off, Squirrel Tits. You're too goddamned stupid to be a fan of this team. This team needs you like Arrowhead needs to start selling buckets of fried lard doused in butter.
Every thing that you think of is horribly wrong and will never be right. Go away for God's sake!
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:58 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Berry had a lot of great plays in his career, and "Gimme dat ball Eli" was one of my personal favorites. the wheels just fell off and I think his heart followed. Just be glad he's gone now.
I remember him getting torched by Gronk for the divisional game winner in 2015...that was awesome. I remember him getting torched by Gronk in the 2018 AFCCG. That was awesome too. I miss Berry...really came through when it mattered.
[Reply]
TEX 06:21 AM 06-19-2019
In this case I just want the ****er to go away, never darken the KC area with his broke-dick shadow, not expect to be anything but boo'd in this city, and let us move on and forget his lazy ass ever existed.

So I don't give a **** how he got into the contract, I'm more concerned that the mother****ing **** strung fools along making people believe he'd return.

So contract or not, he ****ed Chiefs nation out of greed, now he just needs to go away and stay away, or some of us will remind him how much he disgusts us and never want him to return.

Not to mention, after he signed said contract, he skipped team activities...That was very revealing... A true leader doesn't do that, but a self centered one does.
In the end, he got the boot, which he deserved. Im glad the Chiefs had the stones to do it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:39 AM 06-19-2019
You want to forget about him yet you constantly post about him. How many times have you posted in this thread? You are like a guy who keeps bitching about his ex-girlfriend after he dumps her. Get over Eric Berry already.

You want him to go away? Well you got your wish, he is gone. The hell you still posting about him for?
We all have our way of dealing with treasonous fuckers like Berry.

And if you're a Chiefs fan and can't connect the dots that tell you that he was a fucker (regardless of if his fucking stupid contract enabled him to exactly be a fucker), well, you might not be as much of a fan as you think.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:01 AM 06-19-2019

Second year DB Armani Watts rocking number 23 this year! (📸 via @Chiefs) 👀 pic.twitter.com/shcImBqpTM

— Chiefs Daily (@KC_Chiefs101) June 18, 2019

[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up