ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuller taking #29 (Berry) jersey number
BlackOp 04:23 AM 06-17-2019
I thought this was interesting...considering Berry hasn't signed with anyone. Shortly after Fuller talked about it...NFL.com announces 3 teams are interested in Berry.

Obviously, what happened last season didn't sit well with KC brass...otherwise they would usually hold off on issuing his number a few months after he was released.

It was a "Um, yeah...you're not coming back. Have a nice life." move..."enjoy the money you stole from us."
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:23 AM 06-18-2019
What's weird about Berry's career with KC....I can remember more "impact" plays from Sorenson.

The Atlanta TD....and umm.

Hell...Sorenson had TWO in the AFCCG...INT and a 3rd down stuff.

Berry's season ...the initial one coming back from cancer...was the only one that lived up to his hype/salary. He was supposed to be the next Ed Reed/Ronnie Lott...he wasn't.
[Reply]
-King- 02:33 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What's weird about Berry's career with KC....I can remember more "impact" plays from Sorenson.

Berry's season ...the initial one coming back from cancer...was the only one that lived up to his hype/salary. He was supposed to be the next Ed Reed/Ronnie Lott...he wasn't.
So you've fallen for the KC media's ploy to make you think white sorensen made more impact plays than black Berry? Thought you were better than this black op.
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:29 AM 06-18-2019
This has been known for ages.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:51 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you've fallen for the KC media's ploy to make you think white sorensen made more impact plays than black Berry? Thought you were better than this black op.
^^^ PC post in the lounge ^^^

(Politically Charged)
[Reply]
loochy 07:10 AM 06-18-2019

I'm one of the biggest Berry haters out there but this is thoroughly ridiculous. Did you even watch the Chiefs other than the past 2 years?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:04 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^ PC post in the lounge ^^^

(Politically Charged)
Seconded. This is an outrage.
[Reply]
FAX 09:15 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think Mr. BlackOp was speaking metaphorically.

If you replace "Sorensen" with "Cosmic Background Radiation" and "Berry" with "Astral Projection", it makes more sense.

FAX
[Reply]
Redbled 09:29 AM 06-18-2019

I honestly believe we underestimate Sorenson. He’s decent when healthy.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:47 AM 06-18-2019
Berry has the potential to be a great ex-Chief. We could use the PR
[Reply]
loochy 09:56 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I honestly believe we underestimate Sorenson. He’s decent when healthy.
I like him a lot as a bench/role player. I do NOT like him as our every down safety.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:19 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
:-) You're funny.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:45 AM 06-18-2019

Berry had a lot of great plays in his career, and "Gimme dat ball Eli" was one of my personal favorites. the wheels just fell off and I think his heart followed. Just be glad he's gone now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:23 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Wanna give an example? He's a moron who's known for fucking a city, how does that help us?

Oh, you mean the folks in Boston would say he's a swell guy... Got it...
[Reply]
loochy 11:34 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wanna give an example? He's a moron who's know for fucking a city, how does that help us?

Oh, you mean the folks in Boston would say he's a swell guy... Got it...
He could read to kids.

"OK kids, this is how you milk a contract for maximum dollars with minimum work."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:42 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
He could read to kids.

"OK kids, this is how you milk a contract for maximum dollars with minimum work."
He can read? Who knew!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up