ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuller taking #29 (Berry) jersey number
BlackOp 04:23 AM 06-17-2019
I thought this was interesting...considering Berry hasn't signed with anyone. Shortly after Fuller talked about it...NFL.com announces 3 teams are interested in Berry.

Obviously, what happened last season didn't sit well with KC brass...otherwise they would usually hold off on issuing his number a few months after he was released.

It was a "Um, yeah...you're not coming back. Have a nice life." move..."enjoy the money you stole from us."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:34 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Meaningless number. Not one shade of a fart given.
F that, I'm thrilled it's on a player who will actually play. So yeah, I give a fart. Nothing worse for a team than a player who won't play.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:34 PM 06-17-2019
Perfect....Berry didn't use it for 2 years
[Reply]
stevieray 07:39 PM 06-17-2019
That seems nice.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:08 PM 06-17-2019
Where’s those berry ball washers at?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:17 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
F that, I'm thrilled it's on a player who will actually play. So yeah, I give a fart. Nothing worse for a team than a player who won't play.
Anyone under God's sun who took the number would play and be more productive with it. I don't associate that number with greatness.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:57 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Anyone under God's sun who took the number would play and be more productive with it. I don't associate that number with greatness.
He wasn't great. Perhaps I should say "on balance" he wasn't great, and that's because the asshole fucked the team because of greed; I'm sure he knew he was never coming back. Right or wrong, he fucked the team out of greed.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 PM 06-17-2019
He wasn't great. Perhaps I should say "on balance" he wasn't great, and that's because the asshole fucked the team because of greed; I'm sure he knew he was never coming back. Right or wrong, he fucked the team out of greed.
Right. Which is why I say give that number to Johnny Appleseed for all I care, maybe he can do better with it.
[Reply]
-King- 09:35 PM 06-17-2019
Why do you think he knew that?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:35 PM 06-17-2019
If he had just retired, it would have been fine. Had he got the surgery and tried to come back but failed, that would have been fine too. But even after the organization basically went spread eagle for him with that fat contract after the cancer scare, he still fucked them (and us) over just to squeeze out a little more.

He went from being one of my favorite all time players to just a notch above Bronco Neil on my Eat Shit And Die list. Fuck him, fuck his heel, and double fuck his broke dick spirit. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 09:39 PM 06-17-2019
I can't recall a circumstance in which a beloved player fell from grace so disastrously. It's practically OJ-level ...

Beware the love of money above all else. It will almost always result in divorce and less than half the money you loved so dearly.

That's why I collect beanie babies.

FAX
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:40 PM 06-17-2019
Mayock had Earl Thomas ahead of Urc Burry during the draft
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Common sense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
because that's what the Easter Bunny told us, and that's what we're sticking with.
Good night!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:47 PM 06-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If he had just retired, it would have been fine. Had he got the surgery and tried to come back but failed, that would have been fine too. But even after the organization basically went spread eagle for him with that fat contract after the cancer scare, he still fucked them (and us) over just to squeeze out a little more.

He went from being one of my favorite all time players to just a notch above Bronco Neil on my Eat Shit And Die list. Fuck him, fuck his heel, and double fuck his broke dick spirit. :-)
Tons of us in that boat. I hope in 20 years he's happy knowing his name will have been forgotten in the NFL. It's usually about that age when "legacy" matters, and while he'll be rich, and richer because he fucked Chiefs nation, I hope that him being forgotten bothers him.
[Reply]
-King- 09:50 PM 06-17-2019
Common sense.
Oh so you have no valid reason to think that at all. Cool.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up