ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WR Byron Pringle is playing really well
Dante84 08:22 PM 05-30-2019

After a season ending injury in the final preseason game as a rookie, second-year WR Byron Pringle has been thriving and taking first-team reps at Chiefs OTA’s. One of my favorites from the 2018 NFL Draft is seemingly ready for a breakout.

video via @Chiefs and @ChiefsReporter pic.twitter.com/GNZse8ShB0

— Brad Kelly (@BradKelly17) May 31, 2019

Another good nugget - Toub on WR Byron Pringle on special teams: "He's really looking good right now. He like took it to another level. We're really excited, the way he looks right now."

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) May 30, 2019

Two wide receivers are standing out, and they are Byron Pringle and Cody Thompson. Pringle is speedy, looking to be back in full health since his hernia surgery last year. Pains me to say it (��), but I like Thompson more than Jamal Custis right now at OTAs.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) May 30, 2019

Byron Pringle is the young Chiefs wide receiver taking advantage of the extra practice snaps afforded by the absences of Tyreek Hill and Sammy Watkins. “He’s played fast,’’ wide receivers coach Greg Lewis said. “He’s played physical and he’s plucking... https://t.co/j8agJgY7FZ

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) May 30, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 08:03 AM 05-31-2019
He’s really athletic and big

Watch them make him a better te 2 than harris
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:05 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That is the correct procedure, yes. It would then be permissible to squeeze said sealed can as tightly as possible until the lid would come flying off......along with any remaining shrapnel pieces.
I prefer to leave the expended can as bait for my family members. The look of disappointment on their faces when they realize the can is empty is priceless.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:06 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Ever since Jesse Haynes, I have stopped caring about who the preseason star is. Because pretty much none of them ever did shit on the field in the regular season.
When you have a God at QB, everyone has a chance to look signifcantly better. Case and point: Chris Conley.

1 TD in 3 years pre-Patrick Mahomes era.
1 year with Patrick Mahomes: 5 TD’s

Charcandrick West shouldn’t even be on a roster anymore and Pat was out there in Seattle making that guy look good.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:12 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s intriguing man.
John Lovett:
6’2”
234 lbs
4.56 40
6.94 3 cone

Trey Burton:
6’2”
224 lbs
4.62 40
7.14 3 cone

Have to think Andy wants a guy this athletic on the team.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
John Lovett:
6’2”
234 lbs
4.56 40
6.94 3 cone

Trey Burton:
6’2”
224 lbs
4.62 40
7.14 3 cone

Have to think Andy wants a guy this athletic on the team.
Yup. He probably liked what he saw from Nagy with Burton and wanted a similar weapon to add a new wrinkle.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:21 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Jack Fox can eat 10 donkey dicks, no way he beats Dustin "MVP" Colquitt.
I agree, but gotta wonder if they are thinking they can save a few million a year because they won't need him as much?
[Reply]
kcclone 08:24 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I agree, but gotta wonder if they are thinking they can save a few million a year because they won't need him as much?

Yep, no reason to overpay for a punter with this offense. If you can get 90% of the leg and save some $$, you have to look at it hard.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:26 AM 05-31-2019
Lovett is intriguing, but since he's converting from QB, is he really going to be ready to play TE this season? I assume that he will show enough in camp to make it impossible to sneak him on to the PS and stash him there. But I bet they he is on the inactive list every week if he does make the roster, much like they did last year with McKenzie. I wonder if they would like to also have him as the 3rd QB on the team and save a roster spot that way. They only went with 2 last year, and if we are down to QB3 we're screwed anyway, so why not?
[Reply]
O.city 08:28 AM 05-31-2019
He can be used similar to Hill in New Orleans while he’s learning
[Reply]
Lzen 08:31 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cody Thompson is going to make the team and play some snaps IMO.

Also think this Lovett guy could be a decent complimentary weapon at TE.

[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:35 AM 05-31-2019
Another thing. I noticed that Sherman is working with the tight ends. I wonder what's up with that? He played at tight end a couple of times last year. Maybe they're planning to increase his role with more of that. He deserves it. Fullback is a position of the past. But Sherman has always been a great team player and a stud on special teams. Not to mention, he did play great in the probowl. If he can get a few more snaps at tight end, I say go for it.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:36 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wrong-o. Colquitt was drafted by DV.
Yep. 3rd round of the 2005 draft, Vermeil's last season.

Speaking of DC, he is 37 years old and makes $3.15 million this season. I think it may be time for us to look to a younger and cheaper option. If not this year, very soon.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:38 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Second round bust, gotta blame Veach he's the fall guy.
Is this sarcasm? I mean, it's gotta be. Right? It's so hard to tell on the internet sometimes. :-):-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:43 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They’ll find and spot for Lovett too. He’s versatile
But does he have all the intangibles?
[Reply]
Redbled 08:47 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yep. 3rd round of the 2005 draft, Vermeil's last season.

Speaking of DC, he is 37 years old and makes $3.15 million this season. I think it may be time for us to look to a younger and cheaper option. If not this year, very soon.
They better be sure though cause a few shanks by a punter or missing and letting a great returner run wild can be concerning.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up