ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 44
« First < 323839404142 4344 >
Nzoner's Game Room>No Chris Jones at OTA's.
O.city 10:15 AM 05-21-2019

As expected, Chiefs DT Chris Jones has not reported for the start of OTAs this week, per a source.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 21, 2019

[Reply]
Dante84 07:04 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is Weatherman Kumke. He has some inside sources.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Asshole is a troll
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Clay, isn’t this the dude who clowned in super hard here? Zach Kumke or whatever, the high school ish kid?

Yeah, it’s the same guy. You can look him up and see on FB that he’s some WT kid in Olathe. He is not an “insider.”
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:16 PM 07-21-2019
Dak is asking for top 5 QB money when he's not close to being a top 5 QB. I mean, it's even possible he's trying to top the Aaron Rodgers extension from JUST LAST YEAR.

This all day and he will never be a top 5 IMHO because he is not a student of the game. Without Zeke, Dak is ineffective as evidenced last year. Mahomes without Hunt didn't miss a beat.:-)

Mahomes can carry a team regardless of who is starting at whatever position. Dak cannot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Yeah, it’s the same guy. You can look him up and see on FB that he’s some WT kid in Olathe. He is not an “insider.”
he has good info from time to time through news connections
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:04 PM 07-21-2019
If he doesn’t report to camp by August 6th, he loses a year or eligibility, correct? What if they Chiefs sign a new on the 10th, does he get it back? Or do the Chiejs still get the one year of control on the cheap?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:18 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If he doesn’t report to camp by August 6th, he loses a year or eligibility, correct? What if they Chiefs sign a new on the 10th, does he get it back? Or do the Chiejs still get the one year of control on the cheap?

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/07/...ontract-talks/
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:47 AM 07-22-2019
What's this fucking bullshit about Jones being here by August 6th?

His ass is gonna be here at the start of training camp. Holding out of a voluntary team OTA isn't the same thing as holding out of mandatory training camp.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 PM 07-22-2019
He will get fined for every day of training camp and mandatory practices that he misses. Per the CBA.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:14 PM 07-22-2019
Transition tag would be a great idea for Jones if we can’t get him signed this month.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:17 PM 07-22-2019
What's this ****ing bullshit about Jones being here by August 6th?

His ass is gonna be here at the start of training camp. Holding out of a voluntary team OTA isn't the same thing as holding out of mandatory training camp.
He's playing this year for a new contract. He better be there day fucking 1
[Reply]
O.city 02:17 PM 07-22-2019
It's kinda...I dunno I get it and I get why these dudes want to get guaranteed big money as soon as they can. With the game being what it is, I get it.

But fuck, everyone once they got past a year or two in a contract are already looking for the next deal and holding out.

Just sucks going thru this.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:19 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's kinda...I dunno I get it and I get why these dudes want to get guaranteed big money as soon as they can. With the game being what it is, I get it.

But ****, everyone once they got past a year or two in a contract are already looking for the next deal and holding out.

Just sucks going thru this.
Makes me like Schwartz even more
[Reply]
O.city 02:20 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Makes me like Schwartz even more
Yeah, he was quiet about it and got it done.

He also wasn't in line for a monster extension atleast.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:23 PM 07-22-2019

He's easily the most underappreciated player in the NFL.

An elite tackle who makes an almost backup-esque salary and doesn't hold out/complain to the media for a new deal.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:25 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he has good info from time to time through news connections
Bullshit.

Guy is a massive a-hole troll.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:33 PM 07-22-2019

Oh I bet you he was.

RTs are getting paid damn well now. I think he probably left another 1/3 on the table starting two years from now. Pretty amazing they got that extra year that easily.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 44
« First < 323839404142 4344 >
Up