ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
007 01:13 AM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
God, please, don't let them fuck this up. :-)
never played the game. What is it about?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:26 AM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
On it's face, it's an open world monster slayer game, but with a rich, layered story featuring war torn countries, political intrigue and romance. The main story line is the search for the main character's daughter/ward, who is being pursued by powerful evil forces.

It is the best game I've ever played. I love Skyrim and the Fallout games, but this blows them away. The choices you make, even seemingly insignificant ones, can and will come back to haunt you. Tons of side quests, varying types of armor and weapons, amazing graphics, it's got it all.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:21 AM 07-05-2019
I’ll have to try it again. I tried but for me it didn’t compare to the Assassins Creed series so I went back to finish Odyssey.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:47 PM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 10:27 PM 07-19-2019
That looks quite promising.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:09 PM 07-19-2019
Casting, from a looks perspective, is on point!
[Reply]
Iconic 11:46 AM 07-21-2019
Not very enthused with Anya Chalotra being cast as Yen.

Yen needs a certain amount of maturity... and thickness if I'm being honest.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:35 PM 07-21-2019
Cavill is fucking huge.
[Reply]
Pants 08:01 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Magic users are being purged and have to go into hiding.

Three major empires are at war with one basically on the verge of winning it all.

Witchers are a dying breed of monster slayers who are taken as kids and put through trials with like a 10% success rate (90% die). There are VERY FEW left and Geralt is one of them.

Geralt is in love with a mage who is on the run. In the meantime, another mage is also in love with him. In the game, you actually get to decide who he "truly" loves.

Geralt happens to be a father figure to a girl with a super secret super power who also happens to be the daughter of the winning side's ruler. The ruler orders Gerlat to find his daughter who is on the run from beings from another dimension.

Basically, it's a super rich, super layered story with 1000 quests in between ranging from inconsequential side jobs to fighting the powerful beings from another dimension...
[Reply]
Fish 02:46 PM 10-31-2019
Cool....

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:03 PM 10-31-2019
Well, that trailer looks pretty damn good. I'm in.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:37 PM 10-31-2019
Fuck. That gave me chills. Can't wait.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:24 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Well, that trailer looks pretty damn good. I'm in.
Yep, I'll give this a whirl
[Reply]
Iconic 05:03 PM 10-31-2019
Holy **** Cavill looks like he nailed it. Voice and everything. Still not feeling the actress playing Yen though. I feel like she's just never going to live up to my expectations for an on-screen Yen.

But the trailer looks bananas. They definitely did this right.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:51 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Holy **** Cavill looks like he nailed it. Voice and everything. Still not feeling the actress playing Yen though. I feel like she's just never going to live up to my expectations for an on-screen Yen.

But the trailer looks bananas. They definitely did this right.
Yeah, she's way not hot enough, although she looks better in this last one.

Of course, I haven't ever read the books, so my image of Yen is 100% the smoking hot fantasy goddess from the game.

Even though I always pick Triss. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up