ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
eDave 09:58 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Chiefs planet has good dudes. People that understand being the good dude means getting ****ed over sometimes. The real shitbags are out there ****ing conqured puss and being shitbags.
Even Big Guys Cry

- Alex Karras, 1977

Excellent book BTW. VERY funny.
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:21 AM 02-15-2016
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

I am surprised at myself for remembering how strong and resilient I am.
Still not ready to talk too much about, though.
Distractions and reminders aren't helpful right now.

Haven't read the whole thread but I will.

This place gets nasty sometimes but it's also jammed packed with good people who aren't afraid to voice their true opinions.

What I have read has really helped.

Sincerely,

thank you.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:34 AM 02-15-2016
Beach
Having your heart ripped apart is the worst. Do not go back. Look forward for your kids . Your resolve will be rewarded.
[Reply]
Arrowhead Nation 06:48 AM 02-15-2016
I'm actually going to suggest something that I haven't seen mentioned.

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

If God forgives us, we can forgive each other.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:22 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Arrowhead Nation:

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

Fuck this.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:23 AM 02-15-2016

Forgive her

Wake up to reality, asshole.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:38 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Wake up to reality, asshole.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:52 AM 02-15-2016

Forgive her

Agreed, marriages are repaired and saved all of the time

As you say... both sides need to be on board, but it happens frequently

I definitely do not agree with "once a cheater, always a cheater"... my ex and I both cheated on each other, and if I am ever lucky enough to find the right girl again, I'll chop off my junk before risking our love for some cheap, fleeting sex
[Reply]
Predarat 08:46 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

I am surprised at myself for remembering how strong and resilient I am.
Still not ready to talk too much about, though.
Distractions and reminders aren't helpful right now.

Haven't read the whole thread but I will.

This place gets nasty sometimes but it's also jammed packed with good people who aren't afraid to voice their true opinions.

What I have read has really helped.

Sincerely,

thank you.
Keep up the good work, hate that shit happened to you especially with a child involved. What a dumb slore she is.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:47 AM 02-15-2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:50 AM 02-15-2016
If there's one thing I don't fuck with it's an unfaithful woman
[Reply]
RunKC 09:00 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Agreed, marriages are repaired and saved all of the time

As you say... both sides need to be on board, but it happens frequently

I definitely do not agree with "once a cheater, always a cheater"... my ex and I both cheated on each other, and if I am ever lucky enough to find the right girl again, I'll chop off my junk before risking our love for some cheap, fleeting sex
I could never do this. If the woman I love did this to me I'd leave her and never talk to her again.
I would lose all trust.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 AM 02-15-2016
I disagree, Virus... sometimes love IS worth fighting for

Dont know if thats true in BT's case, but people successfully move on from infidelity all of the time
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:07 AM 02-15-2016
Dang BT, sorry to hear it.

I've been cheated on and done some cheating. Doing the cheating always feels worse. Can't imagine the emotions of sharing a kid with someone through that. Take it one moment at a time and you'll get through it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:15 AM 02-15-2016
Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.
What happens to his daughter, his income, property etc.
Will the divorce be nasty or not, can they reconcile? Lawyers are expensive.

The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up