ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Lil Dicky
dlphg9 09:07 AM 11-08-2015
Anyone listen to this guy? He's pretty new. He has a good flow and is pretty funny.

[Reply]
Molitoth 11:36 AM 07-18-2019
After listening to all of LD's stuff for awhile, I started to wonder if he was going to start flaming out on his double entendre punchlines and wit.

He comes out with this new freestyle on Sway and just kills it.
Dude is a freaking genius.

You can search for all of the meanings in this track like a treasure hunt.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:28 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
After listening to all of LD's stuff for awhile, I started to wonder if he was going to start flaming out on his double entendre punchlines and wit.

He comes out with this new freestyle on Sway and just kills it.
Dude is a freaking genius.

You can search for all of the meanings in this track like a treasure hunt.

That freestyle was flames
[Reply]
Sorry 04:19 PM 07-18-2019
His freestyle on Russel westbook track is everything.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:45 AM 07-19-2019
I like him and he has skills

I’m kind of tired of the misuse of “freestyle” theses days though. Everyone goes on sway with some prewritten shit and then they call it a freestyle.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:55 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I like him and he has skills

I’m kind of tired of the misuse of “freestyle” theses days though. Everyone goes on sway with some prewritten shit and then they call it a freestyle.
Yup... I was going to say something similar but I'm always being negative in this subforum so I kept it to myself.

Hell, the dude had a prop. How is that freestyle? lol

That said the guy can drop bars. But Lil Dicky is a horrible rap name. That's some weird shit; you got grown men having to call you Lil Dicky in the streets like "Aye, what's up Lil Dicky.". That's real inconsiderate for him to make that his rap name and it's probably - Is that the worst rap name? I saw a dude named Hogman, The Intruder, no, I just made that up, but it's it's not the worst rap name I've heard at all, man.

:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:42 AM 07-19-2019
You realize "lil dicky" is a sarcastic play on all of the other "lil ____" rapper names?

It really fits his theme, personality, and comedic venture. It's perfection.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:50 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
You realize "lil dicky" is a sarcastic play on all of the other "lil ____" rapper names?

It really fits his theme, personality, and comedic venture. It's perfection.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up