ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Dickerson threatens holdout.
Rain Man 09:42 PM 07-21-2019
The internet didn't exist the last time that Eric Dickerson's ego was rampaging, so I figure the thread title will make up for lost time.

Apparently Eric has been organizing hall of fame players, whether they know about it or not, and is threatening a boycott of the Hall of Fame ceremony (and not just because Patrick Bowlen's name will soon sully the Hall).

Eric believes that Hall of Famers should get a $300,000 lifetime annual salary and free health care. Because, you know, Hall of Fame players never made any money in their careers and deserve free stuff.

Apparently, there's a little division in the group, though. Eric sent the letter with the signatures of his new organization's board members, and Kurt Warner said that his signature was "mistakenly applied", while Jerry Rice said, "What board? What letter?"

I find it funny that Eric Dickerson still feels so entitled.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.84b72bb4de35

Per our new policy, I saw this originally on a feed that attributed the story to Pro Football Talk, but since that's a fake news site I googled it and found a legitimate source to link to. And I just realized that this is an old story from last fall, which would explain why Pro Football Talk is just now reporting it.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:40 AM 07-22-2019
^ America should provide free healthcare to the universe.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:05 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Considering that healthcare is a human right, football players should absolutely get it for free, along with literally everyone else.
A right? Your full of shit. Nobody owes you health care, get off your ass and go to work snowflake
[Reply]
Warpaint69 12:17 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by R Clark:
A right? Your full of shit. Nobody owes you health care, get off your ass and go to work snowflake
Considering nothing is free and someone has to foot the bill which is generally tax payers.
[Reply]
loochy 12:19 PM 07-22-2019
Considering that healthcare is a human right, football players should absolutely get it for free, along with literally everyone else.

[Reply]
listopencil 12:31 PM 07-22-2019

How quickly can we get this to DC?

Keeping and bearing firearms is an American right, so we should all get a gun and lifetime ammo for free.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:39 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:

Keeping and bearing firearms is an American right, so we should all get a gun and lifetime ammo for free.

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:49 PM 07-22-2019
Constitutional issues aside, Dickerson amuses me. The guy was one of the most beautiful running backs to watch ever. He was graceful and fast and simultaneously pretty big. But it came attached to a personality that was decidedly subpar.
[Reply]
loochy 01:09 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:

Freedom is speech is an American right, so we should all go KCTV5 / KC Star and make up stories intended to get public figures canned.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:16 PM 07-22-2019

[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:23 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Constitutional issues aside, Dickerson amuses me. The guy was one of the most beautiful running backs to watch ever. He was graceful and fast and simultaneously pretty big. But it came attached to a personality that was decidedly subpar.
If he hit a seam he was gone. There was no catching that man from behind.

*smirk* /Darrel Green
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up