ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Media Center>Terminator: Dark Fate
Sure-Oz 07:09 AM 05-23-2019
Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:11 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I haven't seen it so I can't say whether this is true or not, but at least from my point of view I lost interest as soon as I heard they in essence replaced John Conner with another female plus added another female main character. Terminator was a movie that had a strong female lead, removing all the males sans Arnold feels a bit like the Ghost busters reboot.

The thing is they can add all the female characters they want, my wife isn't going to want to watch a "Terminator" movie. Same with Ghost busters, their only chance of getting my wife to watch either movie is to appeal to me & she will go with me. Once I lost interest they lost us both. To me it's like casting "The Rock" in "Sleepless in Seattle 2" to draw in the male action flick crowd. You just alienate your real fanbase & you're never going to win over the other side.
I’m 100% behind every post you’ve made in this thread

It was genuinely enjoyable thanks to a strong suspension of disbelief IMO, but from a practical stance you’re spot on

No amount of strong, we’re just as good as you men! leading roles they cast will make girlfriends and wives give a damn about these kinda movies
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:13 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m 100% behind every post you’ve made in this thread

It was genuinely enjoyable thanks to a strong suspension of disbelief IMO, but from a practical stance you’re spot on

No amount of strong, we’re just as good as you men! leading roles they cast will make girlfriends and wives give a damn about these kinda movies

What if it was Wonder Woman fighting Terminators?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:36 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I've seen that scene in an uncut version. They cut a lot of stuff out that would have been nice to know 30 years ago.

The freezing of the T1000 caused it to glitch, and it couldn't morph perfectly after that. Also,the T1000 scanned Connor's bedroom with his hands.

Here is a compilation of deleted scenes. The first one is the same as what you posted.

This is pretty cool stuff.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up