ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:21 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is this like that Major League movie where the owner is trying to get the team moved out of Cleveland because the team hates them?
Maybe they can move to Oakland in the middle of the night.
[Reply]
kevrunner 08:26 PM 03-18-2022
Crazy that the Browns acquired a franchise QB without giving up any players and still have a lot of valuable picks for the 2022 draft.

Browns only gave up 1 pick this year and 2 next year. Cleveland will *STILL* have 5 picks in the first 118 draft picks this year, only 2 teams have more (NYJ, NYG), and they'll likely add more 2022 draft capital when they trade Baker Mayfield
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:40 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Crazy that the Browns acquired a franchise QB without giving up any players and still have a lot of valuable picks for the 2022 draft.

Browns only gave up 1 pick this year and 2 next year. Cleveland will *STILL* have 5 picks in the first 118 draft picks this year, only 2 teams have more (NYJ, NYG), and they'll likely add more 2022 draft capital when they trade Baker Mayfield

That's pretty funny if you look at it like Watson being better than Wilson at this stage in each career. Watson still has upside needs solid coaching but Wilson is what he is and start to dwindle. In that cold crisp mountain air he is not going want to take hits or move around like he did in Seattle. I hope we play Denver late again at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 08:43 PM 03-18-2022
Browns actually said they wanted an “Adult “ at QB. Wow
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:50 PM 03-18-2022
Watson is super talented no doubt, but this just seems to have train wreck written all over it. Maybe it’s because it’s the Browns, I don’t know.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:11 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Let me be 100% honest, as much as I love PM , I would not give this much $$$ and picks for him, I would not give DW the money much less the picks with his baggage . Whatever happened to prove it deals in the NFL?

The Chiefs would laugh in your face too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:12 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:
Browns actually said they wanted an “Adult “ at QB. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:19 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Posnanski still can’t quit his sanctimonious bullshit act apparently.

The same hypocritical fraud who wrote this sympathetic dreck…

[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:16 AM 03-19-2022
All he has to do is say he is sorry and he was wrong. Everyone will forgive and forget about it. It's not like he was molesting children. I don't understand why everyone is so upset about what he did; we make laws that allow grown men to use the same restrooms as young girls. The selective outrage is difficult to understand.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:27 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
they should go hard at him. make it a full season gooddell.
I suspect they will.

But the Browns made his salary 1mm this season. So if somehow he gets suspended for 17 games, the guy only loses 1mm.

The dude has been massively rewarded for his behavior. It’s pretty incredible.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:37 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:

Don't care because..."THE BROWNS, ARE, THE BROWNS"..Juju.

Oh..and that contract is gonna hurt em too.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:51 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Maybe. I see this going more of the way Tyreek’s did. The law didn’t charge him already and there’s no video evidence of anything.

I just don’t see it happening
It was ultimately shown that Tyreek was falsely accused by crazy Crystal.

Watson did that shit. 22 accusations from different women is completely different than an accusation from a crazy girlfriend looking for a payday.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:57 AM 03-19-2022
Just like their QB, the Browns didn't stop after being told no.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:08 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Just like their QB, the Browns didn't stop after being told no.
Antonio Brown tweeted “Cleveland Antonio Brown”… They need to sign him for the :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:14 AM 03-19-2022
Dude is a pig.

Money isn't going to change that.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up