ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:23 PM 11-21-2022
The bar fight
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 11-21-2022
Recorded it last night, MNF tonight so I'll catch it tomorrow

I hope at least the bar fight wasn't boring, but with this show lately you never know
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:29 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Recorded it last night, MNF tonight so I'll catch it tomorrow

I hope at least the bar fight wasn't boring, but with this show lately you never know
Bar fight tried to not give too much a spoiler since that shit has happened before lol
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:42 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Bar fight tried to not give too much a spoiler since that shit has happened before lol
If its like the one I remember, it'll do fine... just gimme some action, this show is best when its more like Sons of Anarchy

I love slow burn storylines too, but they gotta start spicing it up
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:04 PM 11-21-2022
The bar fight
Spoiler!
Bitches got stitches.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:10 PM 11-22-2022
This show pisses me off more than any other show I've seen.

I think I'm done.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:19 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
This show pisses me off more than any other show I've seen.

I think I'm done.
For how they portray Montana?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:58 PM 11-22-2022
This season is even worse than the last. Time to pull the plug.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:51 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Really starting to despise Beth
Starting? Shit. She was awful in the first couple seasons. Still a bitch but at least a little more empathetic now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 AM 11-23-2022
The bar fight
Spoiler!
Only decent scene in the whole episode

Sheridan is apparently too busy with his 500 other projects to put any mental energy into this one
[Reply]
lewdog 08:05 PM 11-25-2022
For how they portray Montana?
Definitely. It's just ludicrous and you wouldn't believe how many people ask if it's like that in Montana. :-)

I do enjoy the city scenes in the show though as many are shot in Missoula, not Bozeman actually. I see a lot of familiar sites.
[Reply]
Monty 08:50 PM 11-25-2022
Definitely. It's just ludicrous and you wouldn't believe how many people ask if it's like that in Montana. :-)

I do enjoy the city scenes in the show though as many are shot in Missoula, not Bozeman actually. I see a lot of familiar sites.
I watch for the scenery, takes me back to my childhood in Wyoming, Montana, and the Black Hills. The rest is just filler.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:47 PM 11-26-2022

I mean there are more black people on Yellowstone than the entire state of Montana I'm sure lol.

Hey I know how you feel, trying living in the area that Ozark is based on lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:21 PM 11-27-2022
I mean there are more black people on Yellowstone than the entire state of Montana I'm sure lol.

Hey I know how you feel, trying living in the area that Ozark is based on lol.
We had an assistant high school basketball coach and he was literally the only black person any of us knew until we went to college. That's not a joke. lol

Oh I bet that's true too for you. Especially the stereotype that you're all like Ruth's family. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:38 PM 11-27-2022
Its recorded tonight, doubt I miss much until tomorrow

Sheridan is wasting Costners time right now
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up