ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:45 AM 12-27-2021
At this point I'm just watching it because I loved it before this season. This show flat out sucks. Kayce's spirit animal...what the FUCK?? More music videos showing horse type stuff for filler...Beth needs Walker to sing her a sad song so she can cry...

...I mean, this shit is so cringeworthy I can't believe it. How could they have had 3 seasons of absolute awesomeness only to leave us with this schlock?

Seriously, do the writers and actors and crew finish a season like this and feel "wow, we are really doing something special here"? They have to know they are mailing this in. I hate shows that do this, looking at you GoT...

I guess I'll try 1883...maybe. Although it'll probably suck me in and 3 years later it'll be shit too...UGH...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:00 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by blake5676:

Me thinks Mr Sheridan is stretched too thin with projects and thought this one could get by on previous reputation alone. I'm literally not even sure if I could summarize this seasons plot or big arc if someone asked me.

Thought about that today. Don't you love the way TV execs think?

Hey-we love your show. It is a high quality money maker. You put everything in your brain and heart into that show.

We want you do the same thing with 5 more shows. Split your brain and heart into 5 different things...We are sure the quality will be just as good, and if not, no one will notice.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:09 PM 12-27-2021
My guess on what happens in next week's "shocking" season ender:

JD kills Jamie's Dad by kidnapping him and taking him to the train station. Jamie's dad's last words: "REMEMBER THE TITANS!"

Rip beats Walker to death with his guitar for serenading Beth. Beth then has dirty animal sex with Lloyd, because, well Beth is like that. Rip goes into town, gets faced, then gets pulled over for a DUI and the Sheriff determines he has no drivers license, and does not exist in any database. He's a non person. He gets deported as an illegal alien.

Kacey gets hooked on Peyote and turns into the January 6th dude in the cow horns. His annoying wife runs off with Mo. His annoying son gets eaten by a wolf.

The stable kid steals JD's truck and goes to Las Vegas, where he becomes a habitual gambler.

Jamie beats his pushy baby mama to death with a rock, then tucks her in a kayak and dumps her in the river. Hey, it worked once. His baby is eaten by a wolf.

Chief Rainwater is burned at the stake by his own tribe, who then sells the reservation to the evil white city builders for 500 million dollars.

The environmental chick gets a suspended sentence then has dirty animal sex with Beth. Then she tells Beth she has ass cancer.

Jimmy quits the ranch; moves to Utah, becomes a mormon and marries both of his girlfriends.

See? Nice tidy season ending!
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:19 PM 12-27-2021
LULZ, and yes... bet we haven't heard the last of Rip vs Walker
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:14 PM 12-27-2021
This show has so many unlikeable characters that I wouldn’t be sad to see most of them killed off. I think Walker, Kayce and his family, Rainwater and Mo and the few extras in the bunkhouse are really the only characters that aren’t absolute pieces of shit. I liked Lloyd until his bullshit with Walker.

**** John Dutton the most. I have a few close friends that grew up on a ranch with narcissistic asshole fathers like him. I can see that the show really tries its best to make him one of the good ones by surrounding him with even worse people, but I’m really hoping it ends realistically and he dies alone without anyone to look after his ranch and “legacy”…
[Reply]
lcarus 05:08 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
At this point I'm just watching it because I loved it before this season. This show flat out sucks. Kayce's spirit animal...what the FUCK?? More music videos showing horse type stuff for filler...Beth needs Walker to sing her a sad song so she can cry...

...I mean, this shit is so cringeworthy I can't believe it. How could they have had 3 seasons of absolute awesomeness only to leave us with this schlock?

Seriously, do the writers and actors and crew finish a season like this and feel "wow, we are really doing something special here"? They have to know they are mailing this in. I hate shows that do this, looking at you GoT...

I guess I'll try 1883...maybe. Although it'll probably suck me in and 3 years later it'll be shit too...UGH...
Thats why I appreciate the show "Banshee" so much. It told a great story in 4 seasons and then ended. Someone here recommended that show and Im so glad they did.
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
Yeah, I just don't see how they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and save this season and give hope for next.

On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again. The aftermath at the Dunker Church at the Battle of Antietam. Was that Tom Berenger playing the Union Officer giving comfort to Tug McGraw's dipshit son?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:47 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thats why I appreciate the show "Banshee" so much. It told a great story in 4 seasons and then ended. Someone here recommended that show and Im so glad they did.
Mine was Justified. 6 seasons of awesome, and it ended well, if not a slight bit unsatisfying. Great show that knew when to end.
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 08:48 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah, I just don't see how they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and save this season and give hope for next.

On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again. The aftermath at the Dunker Church at the Battle of Antietam. Was that Tom Berenger playing the Union Officer giving comfort to Tug McGraw's dipshit son?
Tom Hanks
[Reply]
eDave 08:49 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs:
Tom Hanks
Seriously?
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 08:50 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Seriously?
According to IMDB, yes. I just watched it again, it's him.
[Reply]
srvy 09:07 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs:
According to IMDB, yes. I just watched it again, it's him.
Well I'll be damned did see that one at all. I thought for sure it was Berenger.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:17 PM 12-27-2021
Who thinks it will come out that the guy that Jamie's mom was cheating with was John Dutton and he really is John's son, not his adopted one.
[Reply]
eDave 09:22 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Who thinks it will come out that the guy that Jamie's mom was cheating with was John Dutton and he really is John's son, not his adopted one.
LOL. Days Of Our Lives
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:31 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Seriously?
Don't let the big beard fool ya
[Reply]
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up