ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Third Eye 02:07 PM 12-01-2022

Now official: Bills officially placed Von Miller on injured reserve, meaning he’s out at least four weeks.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 1, 2022

[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 02:07 PM 12-01-2022
Any of you chef fans remember Chris Johnson playing the bongo drums at arrowhead?

Did you think it disrespectful at the time?
[Reply]
1COOLDOG 02:23 PM 12-01-2022
I got the #1 seed in my sack of balls.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:24 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I guarantee the titans beat the beagles this Sunday... and if they don't I will wait almost a week before crawling back to this thread to talk about physical teams beating finesse ones most of the time
You're a grade A piece of shit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:31 PM 12-01-2022
This is one of the dumber, least unique trolls on this site, which is saying something... and ya'll bite each and every time when he says exactly the same thing for the 100th time.

Moved him to the Romper Room, so feel free to have fun with him there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:42 PM 12-01-2022
You are correct. And league circles agree the chefs have the #1 seed good as locked up with the cupcake schedule they've had this season.
But the titans play pretty well at arrowhead
Yep! Just like this one! Man the Titans played good football that day. They sure did show the Chiefs what's what!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:42 PM 12-01-2022
You are correct. And league circles agree the chefs have the #1 seed good as locked up with the cupcake schedule they've had this season.
Except in Championship games . . . . . .

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:45 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This is one of the dumber, least unique trolls on this site, which is saying something... and ya'll bite each and every time when he says exactly the same thing for the 100th time.

I mean, we kind of enjoy it at this point. Don't you think? We're even in on the whole "league circles" joke.

I know the difference between him and Knowmo is Knowmo has his own dedicated litter box to deposit his droppings, but fisher was kind of fun.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:52 PM 12-01-2022

Nooooooooo! Jeff Fisher? :-) I think he's mildly amusing!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 12-01-2022
jeff was fun to kick around but we won't see the titans ever again so i'm cool with it

let him scream like general zod in the phantom zone
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:54 PM 12-01-2022
Any of you chef fans remember Chris Johnson playing the bongo drums at arrowhead?

Did you think it disrespectful at the time?
I thought it was funny
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:56 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Nooooooooo! Jeff Fisher? :-) I think he's mildly amusing!
Ya, I don't think he's done anything to deserve it myself. At least he talks football
And yet we let 5 o'clock Charlie come and go as he pleases
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:57 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean, we kind of enjoy it at this point. Don't you think? We're even in on the whole "league circles" joke.

I know the difference between him and Knowmo is Knowmo has his own dedicated litter box to deposit his droppings, but fisher was kind of fun.
It's just so fucking stupid.

And it COULD be funny if the guy was funny at all, but he's literally saying the same few things over and over.

cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs league circles league circles league circles league circles league circles league circles
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:58 PM 12-01-2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:58 PM 12-01-2022
It's just so fucking stupid.

And it COULD be funny if the guy was funny at all, but he's literally saying the same few things over and over.

cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule cupcake schedule chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs chefs league circles league circles league circles league circles league circles league circles
Don't forget patches!
[Reply]
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up