ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
TEX 10:33 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if miami beats buffalo later this month you can add them to that group
You know I already have them in it, regardless.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:35 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
It’s impossible to remember something that I didn’t do. I am not who you think I am.

I’m getting on a plane right now to head back home to Florida.
How was Belize?
[Reply]
O.city 10:45 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Hardest schedule in the league? There was a league circle discussion around week 10, the chefs had played the 18th toughest schedule at that point. Looking at the remainder of their games I would say that would drop it into the upper 20's .

Toughest schedule... smh
You know, that's true. We dont' get to play the AFCS 2 times each so that doesn't help.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:59 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
You know, that's true. We dont' get to play the AFCS 2 times each so that doesn't help.
You also have to remember that SOS before the season isn't SOS schedule during the season. 9 teams on our schedule have an extra loss solely because they played the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:07 AM 12-01-2022
Dick Lix can't help himself.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:16 AM 12-01-2022
League circles are currently discussing the chefs cupcake schedule this year and how it may impact them come playoff time.
I could see the chefs losing in the playoffs to a more physical team after playing a schedule like this all season
League circles are laughing at the guy who guarantee a win over the chili kitties, then his team lost to the team he guaranteed a win against. Then it took him almost a week before he came crawling back to this thread. League circles are also talking a lot about the fact that the Tightens have only beaten one team with a winning record (Commanders lmao) and lost to every other team with a winning record they played. League circles seem to think it’s gonna be a replay of every year for the Tits. One and done in the playoffs.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:19 AM 12-01-2022
Getting the top seed is pretty damn important. Playing one of the Bills/Bengals at home and then the other on the road the next week is brutal.

Let those 2 teams beat each other up first while we play Tua, Tannehill or Lamar.

I think that’s a reason we lost last year. We went to OT and gave a ton of emotional, mental and physical effort against Buffalo and it showed in the 2nd half of the Bengals game
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:44 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Getting the top seed is pretty damn important. Playing one of the Bills/Bengals at home and then the other on the road the next week is brutal.

Let those 2 teams beat each other up first while we play Tua, Tannehill or Lamar.

I think that’s a reason we lost last year. We went to OT and gave a ton of emotional, mental and physical effort against Buffalo and it showed in the 2nd half of the Bengals game
Yeah, it could be pretty interesting this year... just think if the Bengals end up in a 2/7 match up and the 2 seed has to go through them first, then potentially the Bills, then potentially the Chiefs (or combos of).
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:45 AM 12-01-2022
Hardest schedule in the league? There was a league circle discussion around week 10, the chefs had played the 18th toughest schedule at that point. Looking at the remainder of their games I would say that would drop it into the upper 20's .

Toughest schedule... smh
Your Titans can't beat a team over .500 (except the Commanders, lol) and pad their record by beating up on league bottom dwellers and you're worried about the Chiefs flopping in the playoffs?

The Chiefs have played FOUR first place teams in their divisions this year (your Titans being one of them) and have beaten 3 of them. Only loss being to Buffalo who scored a TD in the final minute and a half to overtake KC.

So, yes, the Chiefs have played a tough schedule. At least we've proven we can beat tough teams with our resume, unlike the frauds in Tennessee who lose to every good team they play.

Enjoy your loss to Philly this week. It's what you all do.
[Reply]
scho63 12:02 PM 12-01-2022
To me, winning this game should put us in the drivers seat for #1 seed and another AFC Championship at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:44 PM 12-01-2022
Sounds like Lamar Jackson left practice early with a quad injury
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 12-01-2022

[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 01:50 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Your Titans can't beat a team over .500 (except the Commanders, lol) and pad their record by beating up on league bottom dwellers and you're worried about the Chiefs flopping in the playoffs?

The Chiefs have played FOUR first place teams in their divisions this year (your Titans being one of them) and have beaten 3 of them. Only loss being to Buffalo who scored a TD in the final minute and a half to overtake KC.

So, yes, the Chiefs have played a tough schedule. At least we've proven we can beat tough teams with our resume, unlike the frauds in Tennessee who lose to every good team they play.

Enjoy your loss to Philly this week. It's what you all do.
I guarantee the titans beat the beagles this Sunday... and if they don't I will wait almost a week before crawling back to this thread to talk about physical teams beating finesse ones most of the time
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:52 PM 12-01-2022
Why's Jeff Fisher in a thread about the race for the 1 seed? Tennessee had their once per century 1 seed last year. They blew it.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 02:05 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Why's Jeff Fisher in a thread about the race for the 1 seed? Tennessee had their once per century 1 seed last year. They blew it.
You are correct. And league circles agree the chefs have the #1 seed good as locked up with the cupcake schedule they've had this season.
But the titans play pretty well at arrowhead
[Reply]
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up