ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:42 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Your entire argument is “if KC players played better they would have won”.

The Bills are a coin toss from beating the Chiefs 3 times in a row.

Unlike your “if the player played better” argument, the coin toss is literal luck.
Nope, not excusing the loss, just highlighting how Buffalo didn’t “dominate”. Also why do you and Bills fans in general only mention the last three games? Is it done on purpose? If you look at the last four the narrative is different. Remember your “Buffalo is the team no one wants to play in the playoffs” thread? Yeah KC beat down the Bills in the playoffs but I get why you would forget that game. Also KC was a slipped Mike Hughes from making the coin flip irrelevant.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Nope, not excusing the loss, just highlighting how Buffalo didn’t “dominate”. Also why do you and Bills fans in general only mention the last three games? Is it done on purpose? If you look at the last four the narrative is different. Remember your “Buffalo is the team no one wants to play in the playoffs” thread? Yeah KC beat down the Bills in the playoffs but I get why you would forget that game. Also KC was a slipped Mike Hughes from making the coin flip irrelevant.
Yeah, if I'm Bills fan, I'm ONLY looking at last year's playoff game. Everything else just makes the argument silly, especially acting like the game a couple months ago was in any way convincing.

No Chiefs fans were citing previous wins or close losses to the Patriots after the 2018 season. I walked out of Arrowhead that night feeling pretty good about the future become of that one game.

Why Bills fans are so desperate to convince themselves of the last 3 games and coin flips and so forth is beyond me.... stop acting like another team's bitch (hard after 2.5 decades across two teams, I know) and act like you belong.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:40 PM 11-29-2022
Your entire argument is “if KC players played better they would have won”.
:-)

Should be your argument, really.

Why didn't the Bills play better in regulation for 60 minutes? Suppose your #1 D doesn't allow KC to effortlessly drive the length of the field and punch in a TD in OT?

KC is a lineman being a few yards downfield from 4 out of 5.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:52 PM 11-29-2022
The Kansas City Chiefs won their ninth game of the season on Sunday with a double-digit victory over the Los Angeles Rams. The win secured a 10th consecutive winning season for Kansas City while also preserving the Chiefs' hold on the best record in the AFC, not to mention their high standing in the various NFL "power rankings" from around the web.

The folks at Sports Illustrated kept Kansas City at No. 1 this week after the Chiefs bested the Rams by 16 points. Here's a portion of writer Conor Orr's analysis:

"The Chiefs remain at No. 1 because they have the MVP front-runner, and, in games when almost nothing seems to be working, something still works."

ESPN also slotted the Chiefs in their top spot this week following a fifth-straight victory. Here's what "NFL Nation" reporter Adam Teicher had to say about Kansas City:

"At 9-2, the Chiefs have the best record in the conference…Winning another Super Bowl is also a realistic goal with QB Patrick Mahomes having an MVP-like season. He has thrown for over 300 yards in six straight games."

Here's a look at where the Chiefs landed in a handful of other "power rankings" from around the web:

CBS Sports: No. 1
Yahoo! Sports: No. 1
Bleacher Report: No. 1
NFL.com: No. 2
The Ringer: No. 2
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:20 PM 11-29-2022
Remember your “Buffalo is the team no one wants to play in the playoffs” thread?.
It’s impossible to remember something that I didn’t do. I am not who you think I am.

I’m getting on a plane right now to head back home to Florida.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:23 PM 11-29-2022
Nope, not excusing the loss

Originally Posted by :
Also KC was a slipped Mike Hughes from making the coin flip irrelevant.

[Reply]
tredadda 04:27 PM 11-29-2022
We didn’t lose. Not really sure what you were getting at. Be safe flying home.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:59 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is everyone ready to flush the diqlix turd yet, or still having fun laughing at his retardation?

Seems to be getting stale lately as he gets more desperate for attention, but whatever.

Yes please for the love of god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:20 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just saying.....

If they beat the Bengals, they've got

Denver
Houston
Seattle
Denver
Vegas

If the Phins and Bills drop another game, theres a real chance they go into that week 18 game with the 1 seed all signed sealed and delivered.
League circles are currently discussing the chefs cupcake schedule this year and how it may impact them come playoff time.
I could see the chefs losing in the playoffs to a more physical team after playing a schedule like this all season
[Reply]
O.city 10:25 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
League circles are currently discussing the chefs cupcake schedule this year and how it may impact them come playoff time.
I could see the chefs losing in the playoffs to a more physical team after playing a schedule like this all season
Well...they're 9-2 after playing the hardest schedule in the league thus far, so I'm thinking they'll be fine?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
the chiefs are one of the most physical teams in the league, garbage
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 12-01-2022
It’s the Chiefs, Bills and Bengals. The only questions are who gets HFA and which team is gonna win in the first matchup leading up to who plays the 3rd team
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:31 AM 12-01-2022
Well...they're 9-2 after playing the hardest schedule in the league thus far, so I'm thinking they'll be fine?
Hardest schedule in the league? There was a league circle discussion around week 10, the chefs had played the 18th toughest schedule at that point. Looking at the remainder of their games I would say that would drop it into the upper 20's .

Toughest schedule... smh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:31 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s the Chiefs, Bills and Bengals. The only questions are who gets HFA and which team is gonna win in the first matchup leading up to who plays the 3rd team
if miami beats buffalo later this month you can add them to that group
[Reply]
TEX 10:31 AM 12-01-2022
Hardest schedule in NFL history through the first 8.. But let's not talk about the Titans cupcake division...:-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up