ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 72
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:22 PM 11-29-2022
Is everyone ready to flush the diqlix turd yet, or still having fun laughing at his retardation?

Seems to be getting stale lately as he gets more desperate for attention, but whatever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is everyone ready to flush the diqlix turd yet, or still having fun laughing at his reerunation?

Seems to be getting stale lately as he gets more desperate for attention, but whatever.

[Reply]
notorious 02:28 PM 11-29-2022
Is everyone ready to flush the diqlix turd yet, or still having fun laughing at his reerunation?

He's a fucking idiot, so there's that. Also a fucking pussy that reports threads on a board that doesn't give two fuck what a Bills fan thinks.

At least Knomo brought something to the table and I don't think he ever talked down on another team.

He only goes full retard on his own team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:28 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DC?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:28 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Mahomes throws the ball away vs his silly INT allowing KC to get 3 early and Butker coming back from injury and missing a chip shot (for him) 40ish yard FG and Buffalo loses that game. Buffalo won by four against a KC team starting a rookie 4th and 7th round CB. Way to win convincingly. Also they beat KC more convincingly in the regular season last year, but we see how that turned out when it mattered. Or was “injuries” the reason why they lost that game too?
Your entire argument is “if KC players played better they would have won”.

The Bills are a coin toss from beating the Chiefs 3 times in a row.

Unlike your “if the player played better” argument, the coin toss is literal luck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 PM 11-29-2022
DC?
we don't flush this turd until the bills lose in the postseason
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:30 PM 11-29-2022

I still won’t be dicklix after you ban me. I can however hold my head high knowing that I posted with class and broke no rules. It was fun talking with you all. Be blessed.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:30 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
He's a fucking idiot, so there's that. Also a fucking pussy that reports threads on a board that doesn't give two fuck what a Bills fan thinks.

At least Knomo brought something to the table and I don't think he ever talked down on another team.

He only goes full reerun on his own team.
Yeah, and it's always easy to tell when someone is starting to circle the drain... the reported posts and rep comments or PMs, slightly more aggressive (yet still passive aggressive) posts, needing to be booted out of more threads.

OTOH, we're in the dog days of football season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I still won’t be dicklix after you ban me. I can however hold my head high knowing that I posted with class and broke no rules. It was fun talking with you all. Be blessed.
we're looking forward to you either thumping your chest thursday night, or making excuses
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:33 PM 11-29-2022
Your entire argument is “if KC players played better they would have won”.

The Bills are a coin toss from beating the Chiefs 3 times in a row.

Unlike your “if the player played better” argument, the coin toss is literal luck.
And yet you have nothing to show for it . . . . . . . . . . . . :-)

Too bad for you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 11-29-2022
Yeah, and it's always easy to tell when someone is starting to circle the drain... the reported posts and rep comments or PMs, slightly more aggressive (yet still passive aggressive) posts, needing to be booted out of more threads.

OTOH, we're in the dog days of football season.
He still insists he's not daquix.

And he says he's not using a VPN, which is demonstrably false.

It's up to you but I won't fucking miss him.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:34 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we don't flush this turd until the bills lose in the postseason
He'll either leave for a while or it'll be some half-hearted backhanded "aw shucks, congrats again, good thing for you we dropped 6 interceptions".
[Reply]
notorious 02:35 PM 11-29-2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:36 PM 11-29-2022
They havent lost a game yet when they’ve had the whole roster.
And they beat the Chiefs. In their house. Convincingly.

I am not saying the Bills as they are today, with all the injuries and Allen’s arm, is the best team.

I’m saying when fully healthy, the Bills are the best team in the NFL.
The Bills were behind with 90 seconds left yet they won convincingly. :-)

And needed a TD wiped off the board due to a silly penalty.

Last year they actually did win convincingly in KC and how did that turn out in the end?

Btw, KC hasn't lost a game at full strength either. If they just had a kicker in Indianapolis and McDuffie vs the Bills, they're undefeated.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:36 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He still insists he's not daquix.

And he says he's not using a VPN, which is demonstrably false.

It's up to you but I won't fucking miss him.
Yeah, the VPN thing is a dead giveaway... I mean, sure, it's a guess he's diqlix. It's 100% not a gues he's using ExpressVPN.

Funny when people keep doubling down though.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 72
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up