ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 1208
« First < 354142434445 4647484955951455451045 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cdcox 09:35 PM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
BEP makes what looks like some great food, but here's the question.....

I order to ear her food you have to sit with her at a table, directly across from her. Just you and her. The meal lasts an hour. Would/could you do it?
It would be enjoyable. I would keep the conversation directed toward food and entertaining.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:42 PM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by cdcox:
It would be enjoyable. I would keep the conversation directed toward food and entertaining.
Problem is, she won't.

You still in?

I think I'd be out.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:51 PM 12-06-2015
Well, since she is a Pat's fan.

[Reply]
Squalor2 10:20 PM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yeah, they are.

bullshit. the light aspect should give it alone, using the same cutcopypasta in the last 2 false pics have the same table setting.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:26 PM 12-06-2015

I order to ear her food you have to sit with her at a table, directly across from her. Just you and her. The meal lasts an hour. Would/could you do it?
I've survived an hour with more opinionated and certainly less intelligent. And for far inferior food.

We could find some points to converse over for an hour I'm sure. After the hour was over, I would probably degrade into berating her over organic/non-GMO arguments :-). But yeah. I'm down. Especially if she is cooking. That shit is legit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:27 PM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
BEP lives for composing those kinds of pictures. Literally, it's much like what she does for a living.
Pretty much this. She is artistic as hell.
[Reply]
Squalor2 10:48 PM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Pretty much this. She is artistic as hell.
you can eat a meal, you can eat a picture.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:29 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Squalor2:
bullshit. the light aspect should give it alone, using the same cutcopypasta in the last 2 false pics have the same table setting.

WTF are you talking about? Prove she's faking the pics or GTFO.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:40 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I would call that vegetable soup and not stew, not to be a jerk.
Yeah, I thought there were a lot for a stew. That's the styling too. I do like to fill up on veggies though. I had more broth in it earlier but removed it and so more showed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:44 AM 12-07-2015
not your stuff, you may have tried but the pics arent your work
I really don't care if you think they're fake or not.

However, I am a graphic designer by trade, specifically more of an art director. When I hire a photographer to do photo shoots for a client, styling the shot is part of it. I can hire a stylist or I can do it. I do it where I live now as there's no stylists here. In Boston I would team up with one but still do it during set-up.

I just happen to like creating a nice tablescape, when I have company for dinner or take a photo.

BTW I create most of my own avatars in Adobe Illustrator too. If you want to think my snowman is fake then I am fine on that too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:47 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by cdcox:
As would I.

I don't generally talk controversial subjects, especially politics, at social events.
If they come up in passing, they are not elaborated on as they are here. There's a lot of opinionated posters here including Lew.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 AM 12-07-2015

What is your problem? You send me rep asking to be friends after hurling an insult, then treat me otherwise. I know you detest right-wingers, and go after them, but seriously you're not someone I would enjoy a meal with either.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 AM 12-07-2015
you can eat a meal, you can eat a picture.
You can eat a picture? Well, there's something new to learn every day.

Eating is part visual and smell, not taste alone, imo.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:53 AM 12-07-2015
Well, since she is a Pat's fan.

A Buccaneer and Noles fan too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:58 AM 12-07-2015
I would call that vegetable soup and not stew, not to be a jerk.
Also, my mom didn't care to make a thick gravy-like liquid in her beef stew. Obviously, I prefer what I grew up with, so I do it the same way.

My potatoes, wouldn't fit in the pan with the meat so I cut them too small. I usually make them bigger,but they're there.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 1208
« First < 354142434445 4647484955951455451045 > Last »
Up