ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 82
« First < 26667273747576 77787980 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:13 AM 05-05-2023
If this mother fucker would have retired when he was supposed to our new left tackle would still be good. FUCK him!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:38 AM 05-05-2023
Pictures of Brady, which were obtained by the New York Post, showed the future Pro Football Hall of Famer scoping out some possible West Coast bachelor pads. According to the Post, Brady was looking at a house that is under construction in Brentwood which is a suburb of Los Angeles. Stars like O.J. Simpson used to have a property in Brentwood.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:43 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i want tom back
i want him back real bad

i want TOM BRADY'S LAST GAME TO BE A LOSS TO PATRICK MAHOMES IN THE POSTSEASON
You want to deal with the refs again?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Tom should avoid Fox at all costs

their whole crew is a bunch of dipshit yuk yuks

Tom's best play would have been to go to KC as a backup so he could try to keep up with the ring count :-)

He should definitely avoid Fox though
Not only is Fox's coverage inferior but the NFC product itself is inferior, IMO.

I wouldn't want to be an analyst for Fox but I'm sure their paying him plenty enough for him to overlook it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:45 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He gets special treatment from the refs. I just want him to stay retired, but I also don’t expect him to keep his word.

Any time every time a quarterback gets hurt his name will be brought up in the media. ugh.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You want to deal with the refs again?
refs aren't an issue
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not only is Fox's coverage inferior but the NFC product itself is inferior, IMO.

I wouldn't want to be an analyst for Fox but I'm sure their paying him plenty enough for him to overlook it.
The AFC/NFC split for CBS and FOX is going away starting this season when the new TV deal kicks in.

Instead they will rotate weeks to have the featured double headers and the games will be allocated based on the most attractive games regardless of conference.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The AFC/NFC split for CBS and FOX is going away starting this season when the new TV deal kicks in.

Instead they will rotate weeks to have the featured double headers and the games will be allocated based on the most attractive games regardless of conference.
Wow, shows you how behind I am, I didn't even know that.

And now that I do, does that mean we'll have a real chance to see the Chiefs on Fox multiple times next season?

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 05-05-2023

And now that I do, does that mean we'll have a real chance to see the Chiefs on Fox multiple times next season?

Fine with me. FOX broadcasts are always higher quality video than CBS.

CBS compresses the hell out of their signal.

And listening to Jim Nantz is annoying. Fuck that guy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:55 AM 05-05-2023

Yes, if I never have to hear Daryl Johnston do another game that would be fine with me. I wasn't a fan of their Super Bowl work either. Greg Olsen was meh.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:25 PM 05-05-2023

And listening to Jim Nantz is annoying. **** that guy.
Romo lazy now.

Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Yes, if I never have to hear Daryl Johnston do another game that would be fine with me. I wasn't a fan of their Super Bowl work either. Greg Olsen was meh.
Third Leg Greg (tm, just now) is the tits.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:37 PM 05-05-2023
I'd love to see Chiefs vs 49ers in the Bowl with Mahomes beating his old ass. That would make him an untouchable legend and literally put him on course to easily be the best player of all time. He's already on his way, but that would put him over the top while he's still under the age of 30.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:40 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I'd love to see Chiefs vs 49ers in the Bowl with Uzi/Greek Freak/Stone Cold Jones/Charlie O Theisman-ing Brady. That would make him an untouchable legend and literally put him on course to easily be the best player of all time. He's already on his way, but that would put him over the top while he's still under the age of 30.
FYP.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 AM 05-12-2023
sure tom

Former New England Patriots Tom Brady is in deep discussions to become a limited partner of the Las Vegas Raiders, per @espn pic.twitter.com/vlCAHF8fmw

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) May 12, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 05-12-2023

And listening to Jim Nantz is annoying. Fuck that guy.
Is THAT why they look so shitty when you stream them? Make sense.

I typically use my antenna for CBS broadcasts because they just look awful through youtube.TV. Maybe they'd look okay on a computer monitor but on any decent TV, they're trash.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 82
« First < 26667273747576 77787980 > Last »
Up