ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:13 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
This is accurate except for two minor issues. First of all I'm never that polite and secondly they always claim that the bulge is poking them in the chin.
:-)
Oh, and to difuse the predictable, no I do not date midgets.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:14 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Eh....just how big a man are you Roy? I mean you aren't like 6'6 and 350 lbs or anything, are you?

....I mean, I was just jokin' with your boy here, and all.....hope you don't wanna open up a can of "whoop azz" on me, or anything. You know?

Friends? Chum? Buddy? :-)

Nope, just 6'4" and 280 # ........

OK III, let me tell ya bout the birds and the bee's .... I think we have touched on this before............. Awh Crap, you and Amy was off to a good start in tha backseat of the car during daylight hours 2 years ago.

Do that again but don't stop, I know you had to cause I told you too, this time I won't be around.

Like the song says, One thing leads to another............

Don't do the Paradise by the dashboard lights, she didn't put out !

Some of the responses here are....... well, let's just say come talk to me 1st before you try some of them....... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:15 PM 08-20-2004
This is accurate except for two minor issues. First of all I'm never that polite and secondly they always claim that the bulge is poking them in the chin.
No WONDER you have to ask them....with your hips haunched around their face like that, I can't imagine they'd have ever guessed your intentions. They probably mistook it for a toothpick or match in your pocket or something..... :-)
[Reply]
David. 07:16 PM 08-20-2004
dude my advice was SOLID
[Reply]
Phobia 07:17 PM 08-20-2004
You're from Kentucky and your sisters haven't hooked you up yet?

I'd start there.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:18 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
No WONDER you have to ask them....with your hips haunched around their face like that, I can't imagine they'd have ever guessed your intentions. They probably mistook it for a toothpick or match in your pocket or something..... :-)
Damn that's cold. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 07:18 PM 08-20-2004
Like you'd have a shot anyway....
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:19 PM 08-20-2004
WTF ! I was going to get some work done tonight before I leave town, now I'm compelled to uphold the family honor !

Damn, just one of the many things kids will do :-)
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:20 PM 08-20-2004
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
Ok...in all seriousness, this is right on the money. In fact, it got me a little hot just reading this.

It's so hard to answer this, you are just a babe, and you still have your virginity, which is a pretty cool thing in my opinion. You probably ought to wait until marriage...etc etc. But if not, your first time really needs to be with someone you can trust. She has to feel comfortable with you. Don't come on too strong, yet don't be a weenie either. Girls that age are worried mostly about having sex with someone who is going to exploit them or make it dirty. Girls don't usually appreciate dirty sex til they are a little older. Heh. One time, I was at this guy's house and....

Nevermind, I am getting a little off the subject.

She needs to know she can trust you. Seriously dude, if she wants to have sex, you will know, because the vibes will be obvious. If you make your move, and she starts screaming NO!, well, that's a good sign, you aren't getting laid.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:20 PM 08-20-2004
Two words, titty test. Once your making out with her go for the titty test. If she lets you do that your in.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:21 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
WTF ! I was going to get some work done tonight before I leave town, now I'm compelled to uphold the family honor !
Please, Roy, tell us that's NOT "Dueling Banjos" I hear in the background...."upholding the family honor? :-)

:-) "
[Reply]
Phobia 07:21 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
You might want to cancel your trip, upholding the family honor is gonna take a LOT of damage control.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:21 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Like you'd have a shot anyway....
Ummm, well okay then.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:21 PM 08-20-2004
2 words: Donkey Punch
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:22 PM 08-20-2004

On the plus side, it would take less alcohol to get them drunk.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up