ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 160
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:24 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
WRONG THREAD
Yeah, the whitelist thing at the top of the board shifted my aim picking threads.
[Reply]
rico 09:28 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He thinks your nice
Ith it Thimply Wed?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
007 07:44 AM 09-19-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
33. Guru

Born Joshua Ezra Weinstein in 1971 to parents who were both accountants, he's always had an interest and passion for saving money. Car, house, you name it. He even realized that under his former username, "KCChiefsguru," he was losing a entire thousandths of a cent per year on the added energy costs that it took his computer to input "KCChiefs" every time he signed in to Chiefs Planet. So he shortened it to just "Guru." There's more, too! Once when he was in college, he saved some pocket change by just borrowing another dude's gym shorts so he didn't have to do a separate load of laundry to prevent a stench in his dorm room.

This turned in a new obsession for Guru: using other people's old gym shorts. At first he just did it to feel special in unique, but as he began collecting, he enjoyed the array of styles and amount of wear that each pair could present. Hobby turned fetish.

He now combines his passions: money and used gym shorts. With the help of his (business) partner Bugeater, Guru operates a small internet business selling used gym shorts to people. It's a dream come true for him-- he not only gets to make money, but he also gets to sample before the merchandise goes to the customers.

He's a nice guy. Just don't ever ask to borrow money unless you're fine with a higher-than-average interest rate.

One puzzling thing, however, is why he always seems to keep his distance from Rausch. It's like he's distrustful or fearful for some reason. I have no clue what that could be about.
:-) love the Quark pic too. Tiny was the first to ever call me Jewru. Dirty rotten scoundrel.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 09-22-2014
New roast coming up tonight. Same Bat time, same Bat channel!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 09-22-2014
Dueling banjos are playing while we wait
[Reply]
rico 01:23 PM 09-22-2014
Sometimes I wonder about some of the dudes who haven't been listed yet, who are checking this thread every time something new is posted. And with every passing user that is roasted, they think to themselves, "boy golly, I must be ranked HIGH!!!" Sometimes I wonder about how heartbroken these homeslices will be when they come to the conclusion that they didn't make the list.
[Reply]
loochy 01:29 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Sometimes I wonder about some of the dudes who haven't been listed yet, who are checking this thread every time something new is posted. And with every passing user that is roasted, they think to themselves, "boy golly, I must be ranked HIGH!!!" Sometimes I wonder about how heartbroken these homeslices will be when they come to the conclusion that they didn't make the list.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 01:30 PM 09-22-2014
I think the list is actually a scattered effort that is more closely related to "who would be fun to roast today?" than actual rankings
[Reply]
Mav 01:47 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He thinks your nice
He or she hates Mav
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:58 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
I think the list is actually a scattered effort that is more closely related to "who would be fun to roast today?" than actual rankings
Trust me. I know we're only approaching the top 30, but there are waaaay too many names I've done where I just shrug my shoulders and say, "Just get it over with." Probably only half the names are fun roasts.

Donger? Super fun roast. Could have done ANYTHING with him.

Cannibal? Not such a fun roast. Love the guy, and I agree with almost everything he posts, but I can't identify anything to make a roast out of. It also doesn't help that he makes about 10 posts per year
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:03 PM 09-22-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:04 PM 09-22-2014
Just like my "affiliation" with the Chiefs, I have no hopes whatsoever.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:02 PM 09-22-2014
Err.... if this is a thing in life that actually bothers you, you should just commit seppuku.
[Reply]
rico 04:51 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Err.... if this is a thing in life that actually bothers you, you should just commit seppuku.
Don't get me wrong, I somehow made the list at somewhere around 85 (although I didn't receive an actual roast). I wouldn't have given a shit if I didn't make the list, honestly...didn't really expect it to begin with. So this assumption doesn't reflect how I personally feel about it.

However, I do get the vibe that some posters are just ITCHING to see if they made the list and are, in turn, roasted. Some of them probably just assume that they made the list. And I think the butt-hurt is going to be stenchy when some of these people come to the realization that they didn't make the cut... They may not show it, but secretly, their buns will be hurtin.'
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:59 PM 09-22-2014
PST?
[Reply]
Page 51 of 160
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up