ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 160
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rico 03:00 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Oh rico honey!!

To be 100% honest... I wrote the "self-defecating" thing on purpose. Not just saying that to cover up the fact that it made me look stupid... I've come across as stupid on here many times and...90% of the time I don't give a shit. I wrote that because I knew someone would notice it and respond with something funny. So, I set it up, Saul Good knocked it out of the park. 100% serious. I do this a lot actually. Not only on here, but even in real life, I think...
[Reply]
rico 03:03 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Please continue with more mullet man threads
Lol, there are literally hundreds of things I could do with that on here, but I don't think my whoring of the mullet man is generally what most users want in this thread...so I'm gonna ease up on the mullet man attention whoring for now unless something funny happens... like if he gets put in another advertisement or something.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:42 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I can't think of any other thread to post this in, since this is the only thread I remember discussing the mullet man shit. And I sure as shit am not going to create a new thread pertaining to it.

Anyways, get this. Remember in like July or so when I posted a few of the mullet man pics from my site? I think I was prompted to do so because a popular fishing magazine picked up one of my mullet man photos and used it for an advertisement, in which the tagline read, "Don't be like this guy. Buy our lures for 30% off today!!" The photo they used was this one:

Well today, something funny happened (has been happening all day). My wife received a text from a co-worker that asked, "is this rico?" and attached this photo:

She replied, "yeah, where'd you get that?" The co-worker said, "I randomly saw it posted on facebook. There are a shitload of people sharing the hell out of it on facebook right now."

I looked into it. Yeah...someone got that pic of me, in the mullet man get-up, turned it into a "Murican" meme and it has been shared all over facebook by hundreds of total...strangers. My mullet man may just be going viral.

I think it is pretty funny.
Where's the fucking meme?
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 05:50 AM 12-04-2014
I'm honored to be in the top 100 and listed with the fine humanitarians of Chiefs Planet.

Hilarious write up as well SNR. You have a gift.
[Reply]
rico 07:14 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Where's the ****ing meme?
Doesn't the white text make it a meme? Judas Priest, I guess I don't know what a fucking meme is.
[Reply]
loochy 08:44 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Lol, there are literally hundreds of things I could do with that on here, but I don't think my whoring of the mullet man is generally what most users want in this thread...so I'm gonna ease up on the mullet man attention whoring for now unless something funny happens... like if he gets put in another advertisement or something.
Make a single thread dedicated to Mullet Man adventures. When you have something new, update that thread only.
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:20 AM 12-04-2014
Make a single thread dedicated to Mullet Man adventures. When you have something new, update that thread only.
Please do this. Also, once I'm a moderator, I will be banning you from any other threads you post about that character in. Seriously...its you wearing fake teeth and hair. We get it. Fucking Gallagher thinks you've driven that bit into the ground.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:57 AM 12-04-2014
I actually didn't know that he was wearing fake hair and teeth when he posted pictures like that before. This is good information to have.
[Reply]
rico 12:12 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Please do this. Also, once I'm a moderator, I will be banning you from any other threads you post about that character in. Seriously...its you wearing fake teeth and hair. We get it. ****ing Gallagher thinks you've driven that bit into the ground.

Ok, Saul Good. Officially consider Rick "The Mullet Man" Dickulous, shark shit.
[Reply]
rico 12:21 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I actually didn't know that he was wearing fake hair and teeth when he posted pictures like that before. This is good information to have.

Don't listen to Saul, he's lying!!! It says right here on my birth certificate that both the hair and teeth are real.

"Yeah, funny Rain Man, funny teeth."
[Reply]
Mav 02:48 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I'm honored to be in the top 100 and listed with the fine humanitarians of Chiefs Planet.

Hilarious write up as well SNR. You have a gift.
You have always been one of the better posters here for the honest and straight to the point view of things.

You should post moar. Ass hole. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 04:00 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
You should post moar. Ass hole. :-)
I think he should post less ass hole. I don't want to see that.
[Reply]
Mav 04:01 PM 12-04-2014
I think he should post less ass hole. I don't want to see that.
No. More ass hole. Especially if it's kate uptons
[Reply]
loochy 04:04 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
No. More ass hole. Especially if it's kate uptons
Well then

That's a game changer
[Reply]
John Dope 06:06 PM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Please do this. Also, once I'm a moderator, I will be banning you from any other threads you post about that character in. Seriously...its you wearing fake teeth and hair. We get it. ****ing Gallagher thinks you've driven that bit into the ground.
Yeah!
[Reply]
Page 110 of 160
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Up