ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:28 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Are you sure you don't want to compare pictures?

I for one won't complain if you post your boobs.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:28 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
I don't have any pics of me, go ahead and post yours and I'll give you a honest opinion, I don't think I'm a beauty queen I never said I was, so what the hell, you start calling names and shit and you want me to kiss your ass, I don't think so darling, dish it out, take it.
You putrid folds of flesh, you started calling ME a shemale. Then you kept up the taunts of old, of which I'm like half your age, and jealousy.... Of which...

lol....

hahaahaha. come on now.

I'm hardly going to post my picture, but I'll be happy to send it to an impartial judge. Soon as you find a picture you can live with.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:30 PM 05-05-2006
Attached: Nature2.jpg (33.6 KB) bobrossowanian.JPG (24.0 KB) 
[Reply]
badgirl 10:30 PM 05-05-2006
You putrid folds of flesh, you started calling ME a shemale. Then you kept up the taunts of old, of which I'm like half your age, and jealousy.... Of which...

lol....

hahaahaha. come on now.

I'm hardly going to post my picture, but I'll be happy to send it to an impartial judge. Soon as you find a picture you can live with.
I don't have a digital camera, if I did I'd send it, lets see compare with someone half my age which makes you about 20 oh yea thats a fair comparison
[Reply]
Katipan 10:30 PM 05-05-2006
I told you you could use an old picture.

God damn Stumppy. I know you read my posts. How ****ing long did you put up with this?
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:31 PM 05-05-2006
I'd volunteer but seeing you isn't worth the permenant scarring I'm afraid I'd receive by seeing IT.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:31 PM 05-05-2006

God damn Stumppy. I know you read my posts. How ****ing long did you put up with this?
Let me tell you what i put up with......no I can't but you all don't know what your saying when you defend him
[Reply]
badgirl 10:32 PM 05-05-2006

Didnt I say I haven't got one, damn girl can't you read
[Reply]
listopencil 10:32 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Attachment: Nature2.jpg (34378 bytes, 0 views).

Holy shit, that was funny and I can't rep you again. Consider yourself virtually repped.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:32 PM 05-05-2006
Ah ok. So then you really should stop talking about how other women look. It really just makes you look like a retard.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:33 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Let me tell you what i put up with......no I can't but you all don't know what your saying when you defend him
I don't know guys, I thought we were being pretty clear. I know *I* knew I was saying she was a raving psycho who banged two meth-head lesbo bikers with the herp who were wearing gigantic strapons with the words "Titanic was a...."
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:33 PM 05-05-2006
mer...I've got her picture
Attached: elephho.jpg (49.9 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 10:33 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
I'd volunteer but seeing you isn't worth the permenant scarring I'm afraid I'd receive by seeing IT.

Attachment: Nature2.jpg
[Reply]
badgirl 10:33 PM 05-05-2006
You know, maybe you guys think I will get pissed enough to let some information be known to stumppy and I breakup but guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:34 PM 05-05-2006
:-) Sometimes it says Titan, sometimes it says Titanic. That alone could make this a Hall of fame thread.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up