ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Hall of Classics>I feel shitty
big nasty kcnut 01:51 AM 05-01-2005
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 03:30 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Correction made. I only pointed this one out because he was getting on to kcnut for grammatics. And, if you read the post where I misspelled the rock band, then you could have answered my question. :-)
I could've. But I didn't. And you can't make me.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 03:31 PM 05-01-2005
PS

"Imagine" is John Lennon solo...
[Reply]
luv 03:32 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
I could've. But I didn't. And you can't make me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .. :-)
[Reply]
luv 03:33 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
PS

"Imagine" is John Lennon solo...

Thank you. I feel much better now. And I thought about that after I posted it, but could have sworn Paul had something to do with it also. My bad, and thank you for the correction.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:33 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Ahh, edited the "set" to "get" before I could correct it. Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :-)

Well, Miss Smarty Pants, I guess I should point out that your username is horribly misspelled. Am I right, "Love to Write"?
[Reply]
luv 03:34 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, Miss Smarty Pants, I guess I should point out that your username is horribly misspelled. Am I right, "Love to Write"?
okay okay okay :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 03:43 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I figured she was easy and didn't punctuate properly; "Love to, right".
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:48 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
you would go beserk if you knew who I talked to from this board on Pm's and yahoo messenger......:-)

You only see what I want you to see..........:-)
Whats funny, is DP4me doesn't even realize that its ME she's asking to to come down to TeJas with 3-4 of my best hung pals.
[Reply]
jspchief 03:49 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
**** you asshole.......and who are you kidding...your adopt a chief RAN away from home....:-)
Nothing like driving my point home. :-)

Could you lend a few of those periods to KCnut?
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:54 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Whats funny, is DP4me doesn't even realize that its ME she's asking to to come down to TeJas with 3-4 of my best hung pals.

Iowanian you set yourself up with that response so i will respond with this.

How do you know your pals are well hung?
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:55 PM 05-01-2005
we've been down twice so far.........I could hear the bones cracking while two of them were in with her.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:01 PM 05-01-2005
we've been down twice so far.........I could hear the bones cracking while two of them were in with her.

chiefs4me is gonna be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:02 PM 05-01-2005
I don't give a shit. She said she was just warming up for her ShowStopper down at Dirty Earl's, where the co-star is a beast of Burden.(not taco juan)
[Reply]
FloridaChief 04:04 PM 05-01-2005
I don't give a shit. She said she was just warming up for her ShowStopper down at Dirty Earl's, where the co-star is a beast of Burden.(not taco juan)
Jesus God! I laughed out loud at this 'un...

Dirty Earl's, indeed...
[Reply]
chiefs4me 05:08 PM 05-01-2005

:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up