ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
It’s Thursday, 4 full days after becoming AFC Champions again and 10 days before the SB, and here we are, the CP betas are still crying about the bengals betas crying.

Fucking clowns, move the fuck on.
Didn't mean to give you the thumbs down but it's kind of fucking hard to move on when you're constantly bombarded by the hour, not the day, of how we stole an AFCCG. And it's not just Bengals fans, it's everybody not a Chiefs fan.

We're not crying about anything. Just talking about how fucking stupid these people are.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:08 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Didn't mean to give you the thumbs down but it's kind of ****ing hard to move on when you're constantly bombarded by the hour, not the day, of how we stole an AFCCG. And it's not just Bengals fans, it's everybody not a Chiefs fan.

We're not crying about anything. Just talking about how ****ing stupid these people are.
Truthfully Parker, these folks have to go looking for it. I’m sitting here with another giant grin because we won. All the talking heads in the world can’t make me unhappy. And I don’t need to defend the Chiefs from anything on TV/SM.

Anybody wants to ask how I feel and I’ll point to the LH trophy secured in the Chiefs HOF.

It’s just money in the bank.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:08 AM 02-02-2023
The Chiefs were the hapless team that would have a great regular season only to lose the first game every time in the playoffs. Now that the script has changed, people are still clinging to the notion that the Chiefs are going to lose because that's what our history was.

Let them cry...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 02-02-2023
:-)

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:09 AM 02-02-2023
Oh, and no need to apologize for downvoting.

Mainly cause I never notice and don’t use it. All good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 AM 02-02-2023
Truthfully Parker, these folks have to go looking for it. I’m sitting here with another giant grin because we won. All the talking heads in the world can’t make me unhappy. And I don’t need to defend the Chiefs from anything on TV/SM.

Anybody wants to ask how I feel and I’ll point to the LH trophy secured in the Chiefs HOF.

It’s just money in the bank.
Truthfully, I'm not seeking it out or looking for it. These aren't Bengals boards or pages, these are Chiefs boards and pages, which I follow for Chiefs news. But we can't actually get much Chiefs news because they're so flooded with "NFL is rigged" talk.

I too have a giant grin because we won. And my response to these most of the time is "scoreboard". But they simply refuse to believe it and they simply refuse to stop. I've had to unsubscribe to a few Chiefs feeds that were actually really good because there's so much anti-Chiefs stuff in them, you can't even talk to other Chiefs fans.

I know a lot of people say "just move on" but where's the culpability for being a completely clueless fan and an even shittier person? As Chiefs fans, we're supposed to be quiet and accept whatever comes our way. Even when they come to us with their stupidity.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:26 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Truthfully, I'm not seeking it out or looking for it. These aren't Bengals boards or pages, these are Chiefs boards and pages, which I follow for Chiefs news. But we can't actually get much Chiefs news because they're so flooded with "NFL is rigged" talk.

I too have a giant grin because we won. And my response to these most of the time is "scoreboard". But they simply refuse to believe it and they simply refuse to stop. I've had to unsubscribe to a few Chiefs feeds that were actually really good because there's so much anti-Chiefs stuff in them, you can't even talk to other Chiefs fans.

I know a lot of people say "just move on" but where's the culpability for being a completely clueless fan and an even shittier person? As Chiefs fans, we're supposed to be quiet and accept whatever comes our way. Even when they come to us with their stupidity.
Yeah, every time I find a site, YouTube channel, etc... it's quickly realized that it's the same old narratives and bullshit.

If guys like Kollmann started devoting their time to the rigged bullshit or other idiocy, then I'll know it's the end of times.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:29 AM 02-02-2023
It's kind of like moderating this place... we used to waste days explaining to someone why they were banned from a single damn thread or banned for an entire fucking week, but at some point made an effort to explain once and move on (unless it's to laugh at them later).

Of course, the rest of the internet doesn't follow suit, giving the idiots a platform... it's the old "if everyone ignored them, they would go away... but, that rarely happens.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 02-02-2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:50 AM 02-02-2023
It’s Thursday, 4 full days after becoming AFC Champions again and 10 days before the SB, and here we are, the CP betas are still crying about the bengals betas crying.

****ing clowns, move the **** on.
Nah, I’m not upset about anything. I’m enjoying the meltdown. I deal with these fans all the time and am glad we’re finally seeing them for what they are. And it’s not just us. Buffalo fans found out real quick too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:51 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

What is the color that represents jealousy again
[Reply]
notorious 11:54 AM 02-02-2023
Bring it all on.

If they are hating, we are winning.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:05 PM 02-02-2023
The Bills fans are surely getting a break, until this dies down. Then they'll be back beating their chests at Ossai Park in Buffalo
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:07 PM 02-02-2023
Most of the complainers on social media think we have a guy named Maholmes or Mahommes playing for us.
[Reply]
stanleychief 12:18 PM 02-02-2023
I'm hoping the refs get tired of hearing this crap, like the Chiefs got tired of hearing the smack talk before the AFCCG. I'd love to see the Bengals bent over a barrel in a flag fest next year to show them what a real screw job is like.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up