ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Silock 03:37 AM 11-23-2012
Sirko is probably the second best character they've had on the show outside of Trinity.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:14 AM 11-23-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think this is the worse season in a long time. I hate that they don't have a single bad guy for dexter to tangle with. Just a gay mobster.
Interesting... I think this is one of the best seasons, so far. It's not Trinity good, but it probably the best season since then.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 06:27 AM 11-23-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think this is the worse season in a long time. I hate that they don't have a single bad guy for dexter to tangle with. Just a gay mobster.
losing interest quick... between deb and the gangsta it just doesnt have the Dexter feel to it...

damn
[Reply]
Sorter 10:59 AM 11-23-2012
Originally Posted by Silock:
Sirko is probably the second best character they've had on the show outside of Trinity.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:00 AM 11-23-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Spoiler!
:-)

Rep, dude.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:29 AM 11-30-2012
:-) Isaac

This show has gone full Fonzi though. It is absolutely ridiculous.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:33 AM 11-30-2012
the season just ended...within the season...and now I have no idea what the season is leading to...LaGuerta just now suspecting Dexter after both Doakes and Quin (who doesn't even seem to care anymore about Dexter the serial killer) had "psychotic" suspicions over who Dexter really was?

why am I still watching?

It's one of those things where I feel obligated since I've watched since day 1.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:46 AM 11-30-2012
Yeah, the show is awful, but I keep watching.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 08:08 AM 11-30-2012
does anyone else just want Dexter to Kill DEB!
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:19 AM 11-30-2012
I'm in the camp that thinks this season is far better than the previous two seasons. Those seasons totally blew.

I know, it took La Guerta a ridiculously long time to finally figure out that there's something funny about Dexter. But she finally did.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 08:20 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I'm in the camp that thinks this season is far better than the previous two seasons. Those seasons totally blew.

I know, it took La Guerta a ridiculously long time to finally figure out that there's something funny about Dexter. But she finally did.
Hope she gets it too... the dream season is to kill her and Deb
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:34 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Brainiac:

I didn't think the last two "totally blew," but they definitely were two of the weakest. And I think this season is shaping up pretty good.

:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 08:44 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs:
does anyone else just want Dexter to Kill DEB!
I want him to kill her or just fuck her already! I hate Deb, but at least then the show would totally turn into pure insanity/hilarity.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:45 AM 11-30-2012
They built a great Dexter counterpart with Isaac, made it seem like he was going to be impossible to take down and we'd have a great duel...and then just like that, dead with little payoff...and now we're on to, what? LaGuerta vs. Dexter? YAY
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 09:01 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks:
They built a great Dexter counterpart with Isaac, made it seem like he was going to be impossible to take down and we'd have a great duel...and then just like that, dead with little payoff...and now we're on to, what? LaGuerta vs. Dexter? YAY
I know.. although the fire fighter serial killer angle looks to be heating up too...
[Reply]
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up