ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why do we run an RPO offense?
Red Dawg 06:53 PM 11-27-2021
Mahomes is not a real threat to keep the ball and rarely does thank god. Should we run a regular style and mix in the RPO or is that what we do now and I'm too drunk during the game to notice?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:43 PM 11-27-2021
Are all of you brain dead? I am asking about the formation style. Why do we use the RPO formation style. I know it's not the ****ing option. Why not line up in the I and use regular shot gun like the cheater Brady?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Are all of you brain dead? I am asking about the formation style. Why do we use the RPO formation style. I know it's not the fucking option. Why not line in the I and use regular shot gun like the cheater Brady?
oof
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:46 PM 11-27-2021
Dear lord. Delete the thread.

Fucking CP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 11-27-2021
If you let Wallcrawler run the defense while this guy ran the offense you might make the 2012 Chiefs look elite.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:02 PM 11-27-2021
Are all of you brain dead? I am asking about the formation style. Why do we use the RPO formation style. I know it's not the ****ing option. Why not line up in the I and use regular shot gun like the cheater Brady?
lol he doubled down.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:06 PM 11-27-2021
Go back to middle school football bud.

Wow.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 08:07 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Why does anybody do anything? Generally it’s for the possibility of acquiring currency or having sexual relations, but those things don’t seem relevant here.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of assistance.
So is offering currency for sex an option or not I’m confused
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:15 PM 11-27-2021
Mahomes is not a real threat to keep the ball and rarely does thank god. Should we run a regular style and mix in the RPO or is that what we do now and I'm too drunk during the game to notice?

If you had a running QB, it would fit the scenario you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:23 PM 11-27-2021
Neapolitan coconut sundaes are no longer available
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:25 PM 11-27-2021
Dear lord. Delete the thread.

Fucking CP
Delete your account you fucking idiot
[Reply]
Bowser 08:28 PM 11-27-2021
We run an RPO because we don't play Martyball, and we don't have Larry Johnson to ruin in a single season.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:36 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
So is offering currency for sex an option or not I’m confused
Depends where you are, both mentally and geographically. :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:37 PM 11-27-2021
Good thread
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:39 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Delete your account you ****ing idiot
No. Fuck off.
[Reply]
srvy 08:39 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
If you had a running QB, it would fit the scenario you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, some are being harsh here. They call what Lamar Jackson does the run-pass option but it looks an awful lot like a straight option. I suppose it more to make Lamar feel better about his rag arm.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up