ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs WR help this year?
BuckeyeTheDog 09:11 PM 07-22-2021
Don’t kill me on this even if you disagree.

I know Mahomes is awesome, but I’m concerned about the Chiefs WR corps. While Tyreek Hill and Kielce are witches (and we have been lucky with their health), Sammy Watkins is gone (I know he was hurt a lot). MeCole Hardman has never really developed. The other receivers are “just guys.” They didn’t get a lot of help in the draft.

Who might become available with camp cuts, etc.? Does anyone expect any trades, etc.?

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:25 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.

Did you take her on a float trip just to see what would happen?
[Reply]
neech 11:51 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.
Your parents raised you to be polite, asking the girl if she would like a tongue kiss first.
Kids today don’t have those manners anymore.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:23 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did you burn her at your stake?
I would have gladly let her take a ride on my magic broomstick.

She got fat in high school, though. Fat witches are way less hot.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:24 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
Your parents raised you to be polite, asking the girl if she would like a tongue kiss first.
Kids today don’t have those manners anymore.
Well, she told me she was a witch. I didn't want to take any chances.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:41 PM 07-23-2021
Laurence Darnell Fitzgerald Jr.

Please and thank you.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:48 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

Please and thank you.
You can measure his 40 with a sundial.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

Please and thank you.
We should have traded for him 5 years ago
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:42 PM 07-23-2021
Gracie Hunt might be a witch. She's clearly put a spell on all of us!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:45 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Gracie Hunt might be a witch. She's clearly put a spell on all of us!
Has anyone ever written a song about a beautiful girl before?

If not, someone should write one about Gracie. She can be the first.
[Reply]
TEX 02:16 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
The Chiefs are concerned about. Otherwise they wouldn't of made the push for JuJu Smith-Schuster
IMO, it was in the sense that they wanted a sure thing. That's not saying that one of the current WR's can't step up.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:19 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
IMO, it was in the sense that they wanted a sure thing. That's not saying that one of the current WR's can't step up.
Yep. And my timeline could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we were shopping for Juju before Jarran Reed.

What that says to me is, "We've got some cash here. Let's just add a great player to the team."
[Reply]
mkp785 03:11 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You can measure his 40 with a sundial.
We don't really need a burner. We have that in spades. We need someone who we know can find the openings in coverage...and above all else we need someone who won't drop the ball.

How nice would it have been to have Fitz in the superbowl when our WRs were bouncing passes off their face masks?
[Reply]
mkp785 03:13 PM 07-23-2021
Also with this Michael Thomas news breaking...the Saints are gonna be trying to scour the league for any available decent WRs. We should try and beat them to the punch if we're gonna grab someone.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:42 PM 07-23-2021
I think Veach is pretty high on Pringle and the rook. Sounds like Mahomes is high on both the rook WR and TE.

Having a better OL likely helps the running game, which in turn helps Mahomes and the receivers. Not to mention the improved OL obviously helping Mahomes and the receivers too.
[Reply]
In58men 03:59 PM 07-23-2021
Dede is still out there

I'm told free agent WR Dede Westbrook is planning to travel Sunday for a visit with the #Seahawks, at this time, per source. Westbrook is still currently in Minnesota
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up