ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you think my truck is worth?
MTG#10 06:44 PM 07-21-2021
I know this will get a bunch of the typical, unimaginative "nothing because it's a Ford" posts I'll have to weed through but just curious what you guys think I should value my truck at?

I've checked three different auto value sites, entered all the info I can and I'm getting anywhere from $13-17k. But obviously none of these let me add in the mods/upgrades I've done to it so it's hard for me to decide what I'd be comfortable taking for it. I dont need the money, I'm content on keeping it but it's kind of a waste just sitting in my garage.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:05 AM 07-22-2021
total up what you paid for the upgrades; then shave off about 85%; then add that figure to the auto valuation sites are giving you. ; I would say that's the ball park.

upgrades / modes; are effectively just lighting money on fire when you put them on.

I'm not giving you shit/grief; as a motorcycle guy myself, all of the mods or upgrades I've done are things I never saw a return on ; ...and didn't really expect to. Maybe a slight value add for the right buyer but overall, it's nothing in the grand scheme.

If you can find the right buyer for your truck that is willing to pay a little extra for all the mods he/she already likes and would've done anyway.. then you could probably get a few more bucks.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:10 AM 07-22-2021
What I'm gathering the most here is I might as well return everything to stock and sell the mods separately.
[Reply]
tooge 07:12 AM 07-22-2021
Thats a good looking truck. I don't know what it's worth, but with only 80K miles, it'd be north of $10K I'd think. Hell, I have 85K on my 2017. Look on ebay motors and see what F150's with similar mileage, year etc are going for and price it accordingly.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:13 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
What I'm gathering the most here is I might as well return everything to stock and sell the mods separately.
If you 've got the time; don't need to sell etc... that's what I would do if you still have the stock parts.

that's what I did on a couple of harleys; put all the stock crap back on and sold the aftermarket. probably got about 60% of my cash back, instead of virtually none of it keeping it on the bikes.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:13 AM 07-22-2021
I don't know if it makes a big difference, but i never photograph my cars in the driveway. However, it is always best to photograph at dawn or dusk when the sun is low in the sky, the color comes out better without the harsh sun glare.

[Reply]
Dayze 07:13 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Thats a good looking truck. I don't know what it's worth, but with only 80K miles, it'd be north of $10K I'd think. Hell, I have 85K on my 2017. Look on ebay motors and see what F150's with similar mileage, year etc are going for and price it accordingly.
yeah man; for real, it's a clean nice looking truck.
[Reply]
11Chiefs 07:20 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Just checked, there's no Carmax within 3 hours from me.
They are building one off 65 and maybe Division. Somewhere over there.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:24 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I don't know if it makes a big difference, but i never photograph my cars in the driveway. However, it is always best to photograph at dawn or dusk when the sun is low in the sky, the color comes out better without the harsh sun glare.

Good looking truck. If I was in the market for a newer model pickup, I might be interested in something like that. But I like my old 03 F150. And it still only has about 130k.

Bug, just curious, why do you never take pictures in your driveway?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:29 AM 07-22-2021
Has anyone farted on the back seats?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:51 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Has anyone fucked on the back seats?
FYP
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:02 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Good looking truck. If I was in the market for a newer model pickup, I might be interested in something like that. But I like my old 03 F150. And it still only has about 130k.

Bug, just curious, why do you never take pictures in your driveway?
Because for one, I think it just makes the ad look lazy. And I also don't want distractions in the background, I only want a potential buyer to think about the vehicle and the places they can go and things they can do with it, not where I live or anything else.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:03 AM 07-22-2021
Would you trade for a Nissan Pathfinder?:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 09:16 AM 07-22-2021
Have you tried Carvana? They will bring the truck and the check at the same time and you don't have to do shit. I think you will get more at a Used Car superstore type place that sells only better quality used stuff. Or maybe try Vroom
[Reply]
kstater 09:20 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You’re an outlier.

99% of those who plastidip their cars live in trailers.
Yeah but are you really surprised he dipped it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 02:41 PM 07-22-2021
Need to sell your truck due to bad stock investments?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up