ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 71
« First < 19596566676869 7071 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:04 PM 07-25-2021
Houston got Watson to report to camp? And he hasn't even been commissioner exempted by the league until the legal stuff gets figured out?

Well isn't that just peachy for Houston ownership...
[Reply]
BWillie 02:15 PM 07-25-2021
Disappointed in Watson. Based on almost every interview in college he seemed to say the right things and was very likeable. Goes to show you we shouldn't place any stock on how likeable ppl are. Plenty of likeable terrible human beings. It almost seens like the more likeable you are the more fake u are and have more inner demons somewhere.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:50 PM 07-25-2021
I realize he's reporting to avoid fines but I'm over here cringing just imagining how awkward that locker room interaction with him must be.

Soooo what have you been up to...
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:10 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Disappointed in Watson. Based on almost every interview in college he seemed to say the right things and was very likeable. Goes to show you we shouldn't place any stock on how likeable ppl are. Plenty of likeable terrible human beings. It almost seens like the more likeable you are the more fake u are and have more inner demons somewhere.
I mean... Mahomes is everything Watson was in college in terms of likeability and saying the right things.

Only difference is Mahomes is genuine. He was raised right. He treats the fans like gold, has the work ethic to out-compete anybody, and doesn't behave like a douchebag in the slightest way.

Watson... well, he likes his anus to be oiled. So there's that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:12 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I realize he's reporting to avoid fines but I'm over here cringing just imagining how awkward that locker room interaction with him must be.

Soooo what have you been up to...
When that shit about Earl Thomas getting down doing threesomes with his brother leaked out, I thought about how awkward it must be to have all your teammates either crack on you or nervously avoid discussing the elephant in the room.

Take that same awkward energy and multiply it by like 6, and you've got what Watson has to deal with now.
[Reply]
jettio 03:28 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When that shit about Earl Thomas getting down doing threesomes with his brother leaked out, I thought about how awkward it must be to have all your teammates either crack on you or nervously avoid discussing the elephant in the room.

Take that same awkward energy and multiply it by like 6, and you've got what Watson has to deal with now.
Same agent for Earl Thomas and Deshaun Watson.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:38 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean... Mahomes is everything Watson was in college in terms of likeability and saying the right things.

Only difference is Mahomes is genuine. He was raised right. He treats the fans like gold, has the work ethic to out-compete anybody, and doesn't behave like a douchebag in the slightest way.

Watson... well, he likes his anus to be oiled. So there's that.
Currently his anus is going through oil deprivation unless, he’s self oiling.
[Reply]
In58men 08:53 PM 08-01-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:57 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:

GI Deshaun want to find out where the bubbles is comin' frooooom. . . .

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:58 PM 08-01-2021

Watson likes his taint tickled
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:02 PM 08-01-2021

The double fisted internal anal wall passage massage.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:06 PM 08-01-2021
He's obviously playing for the wrong Texas team.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:52 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
He's obviously playing for the wrong Texas team.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:59 PM 08-01-2021

So, he wanted a prostate massage?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:29 AM 08-02-2021
It's fucking ridiculous that Tyreek Hill got put on the commissioners exempt list for a baseless stupid fucking accusation, but Deshaun Watson can sexually assault - rape a few dozen women and nothing.

What horse shit
[Reply]
Page 69 of 71
« First < 19596566676869 7071 >
Up