ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:41 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Yeah...Grapevine/Colleyville are good schools. Same with Northwest ISD and Keller ISD. HUGE districts, FWIW. Mostly 6A schools...except Colleyville-Grapevine are 5A.

Grapevine vibe - they're a bit more Dallas-ish than Ft. Worth - kinda' defeats the purpose of a move due to liking Fort Worth IMO. Grapevine also has a bit of a hippy vibe. Lots of non-Grapeviners descend on the city for their scene...the wineries, the lake etc. Makes it kinda' miserable to drive around on the weekends.

Further out would be the Northwest ISD area and Keller ISD areas. If you like Colleyville from a C.O.L and wealth standpoint, try Trophy Club as a further out alternative. Again...driving the 170/114 connection to DFW is nothing. Easy roads compared to mid-cities, etc. I make it to DFW in about 20 minutes in traffic and I'm near Roanoke.
Closed on a house in Keller today. We move in April. Thanks for all the help. It's bittersweet. I have totally loved where I have lived for so long that I have been here for 24 years now and will miss many parts of it. I will not miss the Marxist government and all the taxes, expense and regulations. I will also not miss many of the sociopathic people.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:02 PM 02-10-2021
What a great week with the exception of the game that really bummed me out. Flew into Fort worth to sign for the new house. April move in. Spent two nights at Bedford Ice House. So great to hear live music again. Went bell to bell back to back nights. So different than the Peoples Republic of Cali.
Attached: Icehouse.jpg (110.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Kopinto 03:03 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jacky Boy:
What a great week with the exception of the game that really bummed me out. Flew into Fort worth to sign for the new house. April move in. Spent two nights at Bedford Ice House. So great to hear live music again. Went bell to bell back to back nights. So different than the Peoples Republic of Cali. In a week I am going to visit St Petersburg. I am having a cruise trip there via Vodohod.
In about a week my friends are going to have some rest in Turkey and after that we will head off to St Petersburg for a cruise along the Volga. Hope that this time nothing will prevent us from travelling. We have already been forced to reschedule their trip three times.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Kopinto:
In about a week my friends are going to have some rest in Turkey and after that head off to St Petersburg for a cruise along the Volga. Hope that this time nothing will prevent us from travelling. We have already been forced to reschedule their trip three times.
Like! Keep traveling.
[Reply]
eDave 09:21 PM 07-25-2021
Not sure if this is well known, but I really like it for my travel bookings.

https://skiplagged.com/
[Reply]
BezM 02:21 PM 03-04-2023
I finally decided to travel abroad, I haven't left the country since the pandemic began. I don't know what travel destination to choose though. Any recommendations for late May/ early June?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by BezM:
I finally decided to travel abroad, I haven't left the country since the pandemic began. I don't know what travel destination to choose though. Any recommendations for late May/ early June?
What are you Interested in? History, natural scenery, beach relaxation, being beheaded? My recommendations will vary based on that.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 03-04-2023
I’ve NEVER had a bad time in Jamaica!!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:45 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’ve NEVER had a bad time in Jamaica!!
Did you try the Jerk Chicken?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:46 PM 03-04-2023
I’ve heard good things about Belize.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:58 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Did you try the Jerk Chicken?
Absolutely. Have it at least 3 times each trip. There’s a place on the resort that does jerk so we usually get that when we’re at the pool. But when we go off the resort we always stop at a small local spot and get some. Also love Oxtail, Ackee and Saltfish is my favorite breakfast from there. Brown Stew Chicken is fire too. And Curry Goat!
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:54 PM 03-04-2023
I have no idea why, but I thought the title said, "what a great time to time travel!!!"

What's moderately concerning to me is that I didn't even click on it until today.:-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:21 PM 03-04-2023
Yes, go to Normandy, specifically a memorial event for the 79th anniversary of D-Day.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Yes, go to Normandy, specifically a memorial event for the 79th anniversary of D-Day.
The death rate for American visitors to Normandy is staggering.
[Reply]
ijack 04:14 AM 03-06-2023
Travel whenever you have a chance
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up