ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:04 PM 12-14-2020
If you have time go to a CHIEFS game at ARROWHEAD
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:04 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
It was probably just the traffic headache getting to everyone. The entry and exit options to the speedway are awful.
That part was actually easy. We chartered a helicopter out right to DFW. Except for that asshole Tony Stewart's team jumping in front of us, ha ha.

Just meant the nightlife and bars. Nobody seemed real friendly. Then again, we weren't wearing cowboy hats or boots, and talked normal.
[Reply]
loochy 03:05 PM 12-14-2020
[QUOTE=ptlyon;15397598]
It was probably just the traffic headache getting to everyone. The entry and exit options to the speedway are awful.[/QUOTE]

That part was actually easy. We chartered a helicopter out right to DFW. Except for that asshole Tony Stewart's team jumping in front of us, ha ha.

Just meant the nightlife and bars. Nobody seemed real friendly. Then again, we weren't wearing cowboy hats or boots, and talked normal.

Ha. Where'd you go?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:06 PM 12-14-2020
1.) Hide in the basement
2.) Wear a mask when you are all by yourself
I wear a mask but not a condom when I fuck your gf fuck boi
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:09 PM 12-14-2020

Ha. Where'd you go?
Oh heck if I remember. That was 20 years ago.
[Reply]
eDave 03:10 PM 12-14-2020
Picked up a RT ticket to KC for New Years for $270. It was $611 for Thanksgiving, so I drove. Should have flown.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:11 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Bedford, Colleyville, Grapevine. Gotta stay next to the airport, that's where the wife would go. There are supposed to be a boatload of houses coming on the market Jan-March so I am kind of holding out. This is the house I liked the best it's just more house than I need.
https://www.zillow.com/myzillow/favorites#89545544
Where you hearing about the influx of houses after the first of the year? Anything to do with foreclosure and eviction protection expiring? I’ve been lookin the north DFW area but there isn’t much on the market right now.
[Reply]
loochy 03:14 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wear a mask but not a condom when I fuck your gf fuck boi
Oh shutup and go do some squats
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:25 PM 12-14-2020
Oh shutup and go do some squats
I'll be in Rockwall if theres something you wanna get off your chest
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:30 PM 12-14-2020
Don't be coy.

You know damn well you wanna put something ON his chest, not the other way around.
[Reply]
loochy 03:33 PM 12-14-2020
That's quite a drive.

I'll be in Benbrook if there's something you want to put on my chest.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:47 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Where you hearing about the influx of houses after the first of the year? Anything to do with foreclosure and eviction protection expiring? I’ve been lookin the north DFW area but there isn’t much on the market right now.
Yes, that is exactly what they see happening. I am hoping for a 10% discount.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:51 PM 12-14-2020
can't see the house because it's linked to your login.

Yeah, it's a good idea to stay close to work because the mid-cities traffic is bad at almost all hours of the day - particularly 121 and 183 between the airport and North Richland Hills. Colleyville and Grapevine are typically upper middle / lower upper class white havens. Bedford is a bit less ritzy-ish. None of those areas have crime issues and the public schools are relatively decent if you are going to do that. You could also check out the other side of the airport by Coppell/Lewisville/Irving. Most of what I said previously applies there as well.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...89545544_zpid/

I like everything except having other houses on top of you.
[Reply]
loochy 03:56 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...89545544_zpid/

I like everything except having other houses on top of you.

well that's what you're going to get unless you get into an old neighborhood or out of the city limits
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:58 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't be coy.

You know damn well you wanna put something ON his chest, not the other way around.
Titty meat loves to titty fuck!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up