ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 160
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:28 PM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It was more of an elaborate insult to PGM.
it was good. You should be a bit higher in the list.
[Reply]
loochy 03:27 PM 10-01-2014
This thread dropped to the 10th page.

THE 10th PAGE!
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:58 PM 10-01-2014
I'm not going to compete with the Royals games. So I'll try to squeeze one in tonight.
[Reply]
loochy 06:40 PM 10-01-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'm not going to compete with the Royals games. So I'll try to squeeze one in tonight.
Even if you don't roast, keep this thing bumped to the first page
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:12 PM 10-01-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Even if you don't roast, keep this thing bumped to the first page
He would've asked PGM, but you're the pawn here SNR. You're the pawn.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:23 PM 10-01-2014
OP still isn't updated.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:04 PM 10-01-2014
Enjoyed a chiefs win, followed by an epic baseball game, was going to update the OP, but you had to smart off at me about it, so now I'm not going to. /PMS I mean PGM
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:56 PM 10-01-2014
28. Bearcat

You know who's a really cool guy?

Slayer Diabolo. You remember that guy? I sure fucking remember that guy.

For those who need a reminder, I was trying to track down the original picture that floated around years and years ago of his creepy virgin grin, pointed nose, and forming widow's peak at the tender age of 15. All I got through Google was this photoshop from a previous thread, which will have to do.

I always felt bad that we gave him so much shit just for being a teenager, as if none of us were ever moody douchebaggy Holden Caulfields at any point in our teenage years. Slayer certainly was a rebel without a cause... only without the cool car and the ladies. We seemed to have this obsession with making his forum life miserable, which is disappointing because I think we were only doing it to make up for all the douchebaggery we brought into the world when we were his age.

But I think a positive to take away from all of this is that Slayer nevertheless kept his cool through all the ribbings. He wanted to be a doctor or something like that? I have no doubt if that's what he really wanted to do after his high school career finished, he probably made it happen. Smart guy. Well, smarter than about 60% of the people who post here, anyway.

Anybody know if he has any family? A brother or something like that? He seemed like a loved individual and probably had a great older brother to get him as far as he did in life while he was presiding over his proud post as a Chiefs Planet star.

To Slayer Diabolo!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 10-01-2014
awww

group hug

just remember all of you are my older brother
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:05 PM 10-01-2014
The picture is a really important clue to the joke with this one.

It's subtle and not very funny, but I thought it was creative, so fuck you.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:28 PM 10-01-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
The picture is a really important clue to the joke with this one.

It's subtle and not very funny, but I thought it was creative, so fuck you.
I know it's funny, I'm just waiting for Rico to explain why.....
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:32 PM 10-01-2014
Bearcat is a tough roast. What is there? THAT GUY IS LEVEL HEADED AND LIKES HOCKEY!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:32 PM 10-01-2014
Originally Posted by 505 Chief:
OP still isn't updated.
Too many epic sport events going on!! Then I was abducted by midget aliens.
[Reply]
loochy 05:30 AM 10-02-2014
:-) Well I don't get it. All I could find with a quick Google was that weird picture posted in a noswad/gracie dean thread about her cat. That thread didn't explain the inside joke either. I'm lost. I guess I'm just too noobtacular.
[Reply]
NewChief 05:41 AM 10-02-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) Well I don't get it. All I could find with a quick Google was that weird picture posted in a noswad/gracie dean thread about her cat. That thread didn't explain the inside joke either. I'm lost. I guess I'm just too noobtacular.

Bearcat is Slayer's older brother. Despite being the older brother and having a much longer and more productive message board existence, Bearcat will always live in his goofy, dweeby younger brother's virtual shadow and be defined here by his existence because Slayer is a CP legend of ineptitude.

That's my take on it at least.

/rico
[Reply]
Page 68 of 160
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up