Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BossChief 11:24 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
This was such a great plan that I came up with! /BossChief

But seriously, good job guys. I had doubts at first, but I started to believe after a couple weeks and now my faith has been proven.
I didnt come up with the plan. I just had the idea to have fans band together and try to usher in new leadership. My idea (to donate and take out an ad in the star) wasn't feasible due to cost...PRs idea was perfect.

Marty, GoChiefs and PR were the ones that deserve the credit for turning ideas into action and getting things done on such a large scale...I'm just happy to have been part of the machine!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 01-04-2013
Annnnnnnnd que BossChief with the neg rep.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:27 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
This. Absolutely. SOC said any remaining money would go to the Boys and Girls Club of KC; they need to honor that obligation.
Let's not imply it won't happen. PR is one of the most honest people I know. He's been open and clear about funding from day 1.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:28 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by HotRoute:

When I see Andy Reid I can't help but think of this guy

It's pronounced "DIABEETUSH"
Diareidus
[Reply]
teedubya 11:28 AM 01-04-2013
I love you guys. Everyone of you mother fuckers. :-D We did it! The fanbase united and revolted! Glorious!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 AM 01-04-2013
I'm out guys, gotta go join Frodo and Bilbo at the grey havens.

Still hurts where Pioli stuck me with the Morgul blade.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:35 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Annnnnnnnd que BossChief with the neg rep.
I'm glad you like the way my nuts taste. Anytime I post a prediction or info that turns out true, you are right there to whine about it.

Ive even sent you a bunch of messages asking why and they were in the form of pos rep...Oh well. I just don't care anymore what you think because it's obvious that you have some issue.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:37 AM 01-04-2013
Has anybody recorded a new song yet with the new events?

How about a theme of "trading cheese steaks for burnt ends"?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:37 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I'm glad you like the way my nuts taste. Anytime I post a prediction or info that turns out true, you are right there to whine about it.

Ive even sent you a bunch of messages asking why and they were in the form of pos rep...Oh well. I just don't care anymore what you think because it's obvious that you have some issue.
Anytime you post a prediction or info that turns out to be semi-true...you're right there quoting your post making sure that everyone sees that you said it first.

Get the fuck over yourself, douchebag.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 11:50 AM 01-04-2013
saveourchiefs must fly one last banner.

"Thank you Clark - Love, SOC"
[Reply]
bevischief 11:59 AM 01-04-2013
Why not fly a banner at training camp?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:05 PM 01-04-2013
Probably already covered, but I would donate all remaining funds to BC/GC of KC as promised, and then start raising funds in August for one final banner to be flown at the home opener:

HOPE RESTORED - THANK YOU CLARK - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:12 PM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Why not fly a banner at training camp?
I like this....no way it wouldn't be seen there
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 01-04-2013

[Reply]
J Diddy 01:18 PM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by GoWalrus:
There you go. Clark Hunt tribute to that song.
[Reply]
Page 597 of 603
« First < 97497547587593594595596597 598599600601 > Last »
Up