Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BourbonMan 03:00 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Happy Holidays - Fire Pioli - SOC
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
:-).

I like it.
Same here!!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:02 PM 12-12-2012
That's a winner.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:11 PM 12-12-2012
smart ass comments have become my forte
[Reply]
Old Dog 03:15 PM 12-12-2012
Love it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM 12-12-2012
Grinch Pioli Stole Chiefsmas - Soc.com

Or

Scott Grincholi Stole Chiefsmas
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:20 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by BourbonMan:
And what bad/vague things have I said about Geno or for that matter any QB...Like I said before...I'm old school..I like the tradional pocket QB's, rather than the Hybrid QB's.
you haven't watched him play
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:20 PM 12-12-2012
yes
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:30 PM 12-12-2012
And I think we need to stay away from being armchair GM's. All we've done is gone around and told people in the media that we weren't going to get into that stuff. We shouldn't start now. JMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 PM 12-12-2012
Pushing for a QB isn't playing armchair GM. EVERYONE with a BRAIN knows we need to take a QB.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:36 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Pushing for a QB isn't playing armchair GM. EVERYONE with a BRAIN knows we need to take a QB.
Right. So what's the point? How do we come across positively by running down this list of demands on what Clark should do with the Chiefs? Bench Cassel pretty much told him we wanted a quarterback. EVERYONE knows we need one. Let's just stay on point, reiterate the need to fire Pioli, and wrap this baby up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 12-12-2012
What's the point of saying happy holidays?

The point of pushing QB is:

Originally Posted by :
We gotta head off all this shit in the media about the draft and the QBs in it.

We should be flying banners, Tweeting, whatever it takes.
Pioli's toast.

Forcing the nimrods out there to believe that the Chiefs need to take a QB 100 percent should be the next task.

I have no doubt Clark will demand a QB be taken. The issue is going to be a lot of idiots shouting against it.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 03:40 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
you haven't watched him play
I have watched him play.....And you should, you were there with me...you were Watching me...While I was Watching Geno play and F---ING YOUR MOM AT THE SAME TIME.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:41 PM 12-12-2012
You're not going to convince them. It's just going to further divide the fanbase. That's not what we want to do, is it? You're not going to put anything in a 25 character space that's going to convince some dumbass that T'eo isn't the guy. They're off their fucking rocker.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 03:42 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Right. So what's the point? How do we come across positively by running down this list of demands on what Clark should do with the Chiefs? Bench Cassel pretty much told him we wanted a quarterback. EVERYONE knows we need one. Let's just stay on point, reiterate the need to fire Pioli, and wrap this baby up.
Exactly my point, I was saying.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:44 PM 12-12-2012
Happy Festivus - Saveourchiefs.com
[Reply]
Page 512 of 603
« First < 12412462502508509510511512 513514515516522562 > Last »
Up