Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bewbies 07:05 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by jspchief:
This why CP shouldn't be the rallying point. This place is not suited for mass consumption.
Totally agree.
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:05 PM 10-01-2012
If this runs again for the next game I'm down.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:11 PM 10-01-2012
This is amazing, I don't have any cash at the present time (I just got a new job), but I will definitely chip in if you do this at future home games. Apparently our voices of discontent has not yet been appreciated, and until Cassel and Pioli both have arrowhead in the rearview mirrors, I would love to help out with this effort as many times as possible.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:21 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
This is perfect idea to get things started. I don't think this team has hit bottom yet, so there's still time left to go dirty.
I would not post chiefsplanet.com on the banner/billboard. Might only be me but, many who support the team may not understand "Go fist your Grandma" and "Die in a AIDS fire" in the threads linked from the first page of the Lounge.
I feel the same way. The message itself can be ignored/dismissed easier if something that isn't understood is one of the first things seen on the site.
[Reply]
teedubya 07:22 PM 10-01-2012
OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

Originally Posted by :
What if we get some comics together and do a roast of the Chiefs/Pioli/Hunt/etc. Spread it amongst the Chiefs boards/communities and charge cover at the door and donate it for breast cancer or something like that... We get a cardboard cutout of Cassel or Pioli or whatever and put it in the chair. Then comics come up with original takes to blast the team and roast them.
:-). If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:24 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

:-). If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.

YES pls!!
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:26 PM 10-01-2012
This thing is becoming a monster :-)
[Reply]
Buck 07:27 PM 10-01-2012

If this shit keeps rolling you guys could get your own 30 for 30 someday!
[Reply]
BossChief 07:28 PM 10-01-2012

Anybody know how to get ahold of Hamas?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:30 PM 10-01-2012
If you come up a little short in the end, pr, PM me and I'll chip in what I can on this round.
[Reply]
teedubya 07:30 PM 10-01-2012
It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? :-)
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:38 PM 10-01-2012
It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? :-)
Most print shops can do that.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:41 PM 10-01-2012
Well done pr. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
[Reply]
In58men 07:45 PM 10-01-2012
I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:46 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?
CAN IT BE A BILLBOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 26 of 603
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126526 > Last »
Up