Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
kcgizmo 05:08 PM 10-01-2012
I am in sent PM
[Reply]
teedubya 05:08 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude, we need your top notch social media, marketing skills so this hits not just the local media but ESPN.
!
The biggest buzz this will get will be AFTER the banner has flown... and there are images and media of it.

That being said, i contacted a couple media people and directed them to this thread. I'm sure this will get picked up in a few places... probably ESPN and other sports outlets after it flies on Sunday... and after the 20+ point loss.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:09 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I got $50 for a steak and crab legs dinner.
dude, you know how the media works. We need a face to put on the local news to give a voice to this, they have to be good looking, be able to put a sentence together and have a cute baby to hold, step to the plate. :-)
[Reply]
headsnap 05:10 PM 10-01-2012
It's hard to believe that firegregrobinson.com was almost 10 years ago... good times!

put me down for $25... :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:10 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
The biggest buzz this will get will be AFTER the banner has flown... and there are images and media of it.

That being said, i contacted a couple media people and directed them to this thread. I'm sure this will get picked up in a few places... probably ESPN and other sports outlets after it flies on Sunday... and after the 20+ point loss.
Your the master. Just do what you do all so well sir. :-)
[Reply]
clyde05 05:11 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
:-)

Nice work guys. Somtimes this place really kicks ass. I wish I could donate but I'm tapped out at the moment... maybe later down the line if you all keep doing it. I'll be watching for it at any rate and cheering it on.
This I so much want to donate but not in the position to do so at this time, just glad to see chiefs fans are uniting together!!!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:15 PM 10-01-2012
Put me down for $20. I need to feel like I'm helping get this shit franchise in the right direction.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:16 PM 10-01-2012
I'm late to the party, but I'm in for $20. PM me the Paypal info.

Your text works pretty well. If they bench Matt, shorten the banner and fly "We deserve Better - Fire Pioli". If Clark makes it clear Pioli is staying, fly "we deserve better" the rest of the games.

Someone needs to prepare to be the well spoken face of this and emphasize it is a grass roots group effort. It's too easy for Clark & Pioli to slide out of it if people think it's one guy.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:17 PM 10-01-2012
October is a month i need to stretch the dollar. If I wasn't going to the Alabama game this month I'd put down $50. I'll do it next month if this is something that will also be done in the future.
[Reply]
teedubya 05:18 PM 10-01-2012
Instead of buying Chiefs merchandise, tickets, jerseys or concessions, Mr. Clark Hunt, the fans are rebelling and buying airplane banners to tell you how much we think you suck. This is beautiful.
[Reply]
acesn8s 05:21 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I'm already 2 char over limit. :-)
What changes will be made?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:24 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Instead of buying Chiefs merchandise, tickets, jerseys or concessions, Mr. Clark Hunt, the fans are rebelling and buying airplane banners to tell you how much we think you suck. This is beautiful.
There ya go. Thats the power we have. Our teams decisions are made by multi-millionaires without concern for us fans but, we are not powerless, we have a choice, you will listen to our one loud voice.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:27 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
dude, you know how the media works. We need a face to put on the local news to give a voice to this, they have to be good looking, be able to put a sentence together and have a cute baby to hold, step to the plate. :-)
Heh. Only thing I have out of those is the cute baby. PR is more than capable. It's his brainchild. I care so little about the Chiefs that I watched the game at my old man's house this Sunday so I wouldn't waste $.74 of electricity powering my bigscreen.
[Reply]
teedubya 05:27 PM 10-01-2012
How about: Fire Pioli. Bench Cassel. cc Get a Clue!
[Reply]
listopencil 05:28 PM 10-01-2012
Damn it. Now I'm going to have to hire the guy to fly a banner that says, "Fuck those guys, you're doing a great job!"
[Reply]
Page 18 of 603
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118518 > Last »
Up