ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>The Hunt on HBO MAX
Scorp 12:58 PM 07-14-2021
Best flick I have seen in a while, about an hour and a half long. That is all!
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 07-14-2021
Should probably throw a trailer in there if you're gonna make a thread about it.

IIRC, i think there's a thread on this. This is that political-ish one, eh? The one where someone was crying about libs hunting conservatives or vice-versa, some shit like that.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:15 PM 07-14-2021
Yeah, there was some early whining about Libs literally hunting Cons, but once it became clear the end result, that faded quicker than 1990's Chiefs in the playoffs.

Really fun movie. Pretty good send up of both conspiracy RWNJs and Elitist Leftists.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:17 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, there was some early whining about Libs literally hunting Cons, but once it became clear the end result, that faded quicker than 1990's Chiefs in the playoffs.

Really fun movie.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Should probably throw a trailer in there if you're gonna make a thread about it.

IIRC, i think there's a thread on this. This is that political-ish one, eh? The one where someone was crying about libs hunting conservatives or vice-versa, some shit like that.

That's an uncharitable recitation. The initial thread was about the STUDIO pulling the film from release due to political messaging and timing, and thus no one really knew what the film was about, just that every outlet was wagging about the studio decision.

EDIT Found it, as expected the only 'crying' was pursuant to just the first trailer that just set up the premise of liberals hunting deplorables . . . Most everyone who eventually got to see it saw that it was more evenhanded than initially indicated.

I mean if a movie advertises itself as liberals hunting deplorables, and you say 'get a load of this movie about liberals hunting deplorables' how much of that is 'crying' and how much is 'relaying the description of the movie'

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...ht=hunt+pulled
[Reply]
Up