ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4870 of 4898
« First < 3870437047704820486048664867486848694870 48714872487348744880 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:06 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah. HGH Manning picked Horse Face’s dumb ass, and when he fell apart, Horse Face showed his true colors as a horrible talent evaluator and a guy who couldn’t pick a good head coach if his life depended on it
It reminds me of the old Chiefs from before most here were born. The Chiefs had to hit bottom before anyone was willing to face the truth.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:14 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Supposedly Denvers ownership group was livid with the selection. Similar to Blank in Atlanta :-)
I still stand firmly by my statement from late last summer about this next season being Sean Payton's last season as HC of the Donks.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:31 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You gotta give Payton credit, he had the Denver media and the Vikings believing that JJ McCarthy was the apple of his eye and not Nix.
Probably because he was. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 04:44 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, if we wanted to we could look at any sample of GMs over the last 40 years and their success drafting QBs. I'd bet there aren't more than a handful that you could say did well. And I'd bet a stack of $100s as tall as I am that the majority drafted poorly.

My point was simply that drafting successful QBs in the NFL is damned hard.

My other point was that I doubt Payton drafted very many QBs during his tenure at NOR, given that he had Brees, so whatever his 'record' in NOR was drafting the 2-3 QBs he picked during that time probably isn't representative of anything in particular.

But if it makes him or you or anyone feel better to think that Payton can't draft, have at it I guess.:-)
Don't feel better or worse. Just curious how you were able to link two people witha franchise was all.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:02 PM 05-07-2024
Phil Simms is flabbergasted that people can't see how good Bo Nix is

pic.twitter.com/61PdQTug4v

— @ (@Denclips) May 7, 2024

:-)

(Full vid in spoiler)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:05 PM 05-07-2024
Simms was just let go from CBS. I wouldn't trust his opinion.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:30 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The CP hard-on for Bo Nix is fun-tastic. If he doesn't matter, then he doesn't matter. I know it was 50 years between the Chiefs doing something, but sheesh...act like you've been there.
Says the guy whose fanbase celebrated a regular season win vs KC like they won the SB. :-)

Lil bro gonna lil bro…
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:34 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Says the guy whose fanbase celebrated a regular season win vs KC like they won the SB. :-)

Lil bro gonna lil bro…
Your post is figuratively and literally ridiculous. We literally did not have a parade. It was just one game bruh. Were we glad we got a monkey off our back? Absolutely. However, we didn't go celebrating in the streets.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:37 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
link?
A decade of being spot on in this thread
[Reply]
PHOG 05:37 PM 05-07-2024
Phil Simms is senile.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:11 PM 05-07-2024
The CP hard-on for Bo Nix is fun-tastic. If he doesn't matter, then he doesn't matter. I know it was 50 years between the Chiefs doing something, but sheesh...act like you've been there.
You're putting words in our mouths. We never said he doesn't matter.

We're saying he sucks elephant cock.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:27 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Don't feel better or worse. Just curious how you were able to link two people witha franchise was all.

Meh. At this point it's probably easier for you to just go back to the first post I responded to, and work forward from there. But basically he said something to the effect of "Payton has never drafted a good QB!" To which I responded with something like "when has he ever really tried to?"

If you want me to get more specific, you're going to have to quote my post or something.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:28 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're putting words in our mouths. We never said he doesn't matter.

We're saying he sucks elephant cock.
This is the truth of the matter. He matters A LOT. Because he gets to QB my least favorite sports team and I wholly believe he's gonna fucking suck at it!

Man I was excited at the possibility of them getting that Michigan turd and pinning their hopes on him.

You can't imagine what a #blessing it is to see them throw their faith into goddamn Bo Nix.

LOL life just keeps getting better as a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:14 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This is the truth of the matter. He matters A LOT. Because he gets to QB my least favorite sports team and I wholly believe he's gonna fucking suck at it!

Man I was excited at the possibility of them getting that Michigan turd and pinning their hopes on him.

You can't imagine what a #blessing it is to see them throw their faith into goddamn Bo Nix.

LOL life just keeps getting better as a Chiefs fan.
...and we know damn well Payton REALLLLLY wanted JJ
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:33 PM 05-07-2024
Your post is figuratively and literally ridiculous. We literally did not have a parade. It was just one game bruh. Were we glad we got a monkey off our back? Absolutely. However, we didn't go celebrating in the streets.
I’m pretty sure there was a parade.

Or was it just a sea of homeless crack addicts…
[Reply]
Page 4870 of 4898
« First < 3870437047704820486048664867486848694870 48714872487348744880 > Last »
Up