ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 517 of 3903
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
burt 11:23 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's a fucking weirdo. It's beyond absurd at this point.
But he's OUR weirdo!!!!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:24 AM 03-20-2020

This morning on the London Underground (left) and the Toronto subway (right).

One of these cities is getting its act together. One is hurtling towards catastrophe. pic.twitter.com/l3Fhrm5S8T

— Scott Gilmore (@Scott_Gilmore) March 20, 2020

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:24 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Italy's update:
+5986 new positive cases (total 47021)
+627 new deaths (total 4032)
+689 new recoveries (total 5129)

holy shit......
Damn... It's really getting out of control over there.
[Reply]
neech 11:25 AM 03-20-2020
I know most of you are bald and have goatees but the Great Clips just closed until further notice at noon. I was minutes from getting it cut.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:25 AM 03-20-2020
I'm just sayin' - either this thing will bring the world to its knees or some people at Imperial College are gonna have some serious 'splaining to do.

Because most folks thought "okay - here's a reasonable approach that will impact lives but save many and eventually we'll emerge from this after 6-8 weeks...."

Then the Imperial College model comes out and everyone with a big red button to push has had their hand over top of it for a week (while largely foregoing any of the smaller blue buttons sitting around it).

I guess I'm just puzzled as to why THIS model is suddenly the one that has everyone in full freak-out mode and other models have been chucked out the window.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:27 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
I'm well aware of the SBA Classifications, thank you. :-)
Then I’m not sure the point of your post.

Who cares how you or brc feel about it? It has no bearing on this thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 AM 03-20-2020
i'm going to pick up some soup and stuff from a pho place tomorrow before i go to visit bae

i'm assuming the broth is made of pure covid-19 bouillon

how long until i die?
[Reply]
burt 11:27 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
I know most of you are bald and have goatees but the Great Clips just closed until further notice at noon. I was minutes from getting it cut.
I'M NOT BALD....BALDING, YES, BUT NOT BALD!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 11:27 AM 03-20-2020
Nooo I knew that would happen. Who is gonna cut peoples hair now? We are all going to be shaggy mother fuckers. Time to embrace that comb over Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:27 AM 03-20-2020
Man - that's just kinda real stupid.

There's almost literally no more dangerous place to be than public transit right now. It's one of the few areas where risks of asymptomatic transfer are likely quite high.

They need to shut that shit down.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:30 AM 03-20-2020
So as I have become a more prominant member of the Chiefsplanet community, I too have found myself with significantly less density on the front of my head.

So about a year ago I just started buzzing it all with no guard. Unfortunately every time I did so, I'd nick a couple small moles and over time they've just gotten irritated and a pain in the ass to deal with.

I started seeing MU Health planning protocols and on Monday immediately called my doctor and said "hey, can you squeeze me in this week to get this suckers cut off?" Because I figure I'm a week away from not having that kind of basic clinic access for a month or longer. Went in this morning, done and done.

So hurray!!!! I can keep my head and beard just as pristine as anyone 'round these parts now!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:31 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

There's almost literally no more dangerous place to be than public transit right now. It's one of the few areas where risks of asymptomatic transfer are likely quite high.

Boris is a fucking moron who wanted it to spread fast so they can reach herd immunity.

That idea seems to be tossed out the window and they are panicking.

They just shut down the bars and restaurants in london tonight.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:33 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

If there's one advantage the U.S. has over other countries in this whole situation, it's that (outside of NYC), a majority of people still drive themselves around rather than using public transport.
[Reply]
backinblack 11:33 AM 03-20-2020
Just saw something from I think KPIX-TV that the BART is shutting down due to extremely low ridership.
[Reply]
Donger 11:34 AM 03-20-2020
Here's a picture from Wednesday rush hour:

[Reply]
Page 517 of 3903
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Up