ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 152
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Over-Head 10:10 AM 03-20-2011
I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "Fuck off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??
[Reply]
Slainte 10:12 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "Fuck off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??
Has nothing to do with it...
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:13 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Of course he would've it's Chiefs Planet.

But if he really wanted the attention, he should have started a "I'm gonna kill myself" thread.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:14 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I don't think that that's 'being a pussy' - I just now saw this thread. He's a great friend, if you actually reach out to him.

That's the problem with some of you, you never make an effort to know people while you ARE here, posting.
It's hard to get to know people personally when their responses to your disagreement with them isn't intelligent discussion but a profanity-laden tirade meant to put you down. Dane never took the opportunity to get to know anyone because he felt he was above anyone who didn't suscribe to his beliefs.

And just for the record....I like the way the Mods handle themselves here. Last thing I want is the heavy hand we saw on the Star board, and suddenly this becomes Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. This is our "Internet Sportsbar" and some will come and go that we like/don't like. But no differently than if you did this in a real bar, don't be surprised at the catcalls and verbal barbs when you loudly proclaim you are leaving.
[Reply]
salame 10:14 AM 03-20-2011
now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys
[Reply]
Slainte 10:19 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by salame:
now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys
Not to mention La Lohan!
[Reply]
salame 10:25 AM 03-20-2011
Jessica Biel?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:28 AM 03-20-2011
In WWE-like fashion Mecca will make a triumphant return to fill the void left by Dane's "retirement".
[Reply]
CanadaKC 10:34 AM 03-20-2011
he's definitely in-your-face..almost to the extent that it appears he's always waiting for the right moment to strike with his counterpoints...rather than go with the flow around here. Karma's a bitch...and if he feels this way...he should blame himself more than everyone else. Not that I think that would ever happen though...
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:38 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Slainte:
Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar fucking stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a fucking moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. Fuck him, and fuck his inferiority complex.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:53 AM 03-20-2011
He really did think he was superior than all else. Very thin skinned, very argumentative, very intolerant, and he made his fair share of mistakes and bad arguments. I'd say he was a valuable member of the board though. I'm not glad he's gone, though not heart-broken, but I'd be happy to see him come back after he lets this sit for a while. Cmon Dane.
[Reply]
Boon 10:57 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a ****ing moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. **** him, and **** his inferiority complex.
Rep!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:59 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.
Well, to be fair, the posters he was responding to were wrong and/or dumb.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:01 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Well, to be fair, the posters he was responding to were wrong and/or dumb.
yeah thats just bullshit.

just because you refuse to realize somethings dont make them wrong.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:03 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a fucking moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. Fuck him, and fuck his inferiority complex.
He did that sometimes but I personally believe that the majority of his profanity laced posts were just his shtick. I had many conversations with Dane that didn't involve profanity and were very mild.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 152
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up