ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 152
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:29 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.
Write if you get work.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:32 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too. :-)

Well I'd do it but I just ain't got that much gumption. What Ron White's Grandpa used to say about him applies to me. "That boy's got a lot of quit in him"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:33 PM 03-23-2011
To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread. :-)
Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

Someone, help me achieve Fradzom, it appears Fraz is incapable.

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:35 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by MotherLover:
There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?
In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:36 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

It's a personal journey of discovery, really. I can only point you down the path.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:37 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

I got lost on the first hate.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:38 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 12:39 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
You're trying too hard. It seems almost desperate.

Just let it flow.............Chuckles.

You'll get it.
[Reply]
Donger 12:40 PM 03-23-2011
Frazod is a dick.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:40 PM 03-23-2011
I got lost on the first hate.
BL's big into impressing himself with his rhetorical nonsense. He gives himself a free pat on the back for every poster who openly admits to being baffled by his bullshit.

That's one. So far.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:41 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Frazod is a dick.
What, that's it? :-)
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 12:42 PM 03-23-2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.
Im married and have Dish. You're damn right I spend more on TP.
[Reply]
Donger 12:42 PM 03-23-2011
What, that's it? :-)
Little dick?
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:43 PM 03-23-2011
If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:43 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Little dick?
Nice try, but I sense your heart's just not in it.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 152
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up